Kony Software Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in October 2014.

Interview

The Hiring process starts with a written test conducted by mettl.com

The test is relatively simple and it has 3 sections :

First section consists of Quantative aptitude , Logical and Verbal Aptitude (15) questions :15 minutes.

Second section consists of MCQ's on your technical subjects like data structures, C, OS, Algorithms , DBMS etc : Simple yet tricky (15 questions ) :15 minutes .

Third section consists of a coding problem which has an online compiler and a time of 30 minutes is given and it is for 10 marks .

Suppose a string is given like "Banana is yellow in color and it is tasty"
for suppose you give an input character like "a" it should return the largest distance between the first "a" and last "a" like it should return 27 and it should not consider white spaces .

Then they evaluate your score and there are certain sectional cutoff's and you will be qualified for next round .

The next round is a GROUP DISCUSSION on "Women Empowerment and its influence on social development" and also other team has "Women reservations " as the topics. We had these these topics because they want to recruit only ladies and boys were not allowed during this campus interview.

The next round is a technical HR and it was very delightful to meet the VP and he is the most spirited soul and my encounter with him played a major role in getting role as he is very pleasant and kind .

He asked me to write a pseudo code for the above problem or he wanted me to explain any data structure algorithm (I explained the Single linked list ) . Then he asked me about the use of databases and some quite interesting questions on why do I like IT career and some real time scenarios . It is extremely delightful speaking to him.

Then a psychometric test . It's very simple :)

Lastly a HR round in which you would be asked about "tell me about yourself" ,hobbies , activities , project ,why Kony . Be very careful and patient , confident and honest . Research about your resume well and be prepared about every part .

Then Got a notification from them about getting selected .

Interview Questions

• They asked about why are you into CSE and tell me 3 reasons why should I open a fb account ?

Besides that everything was relatively very pleasant .   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.