Kony Technical Lead Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 221 interviews

Applied online25%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Kony

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kony

Interview

3 on site rounds at Kony, interviewers were warm and had a great discussion. The process took about 2 weeks to close - starting from referral to getting the offer. It was very smooth and the hiring coordinator was very helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly Design questions, coding and algorithmic.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād)

Interview

Simple process with one technical interview focusing on concepts and real time experience. Interview panel is very friendly. One managerial interview focusing on positiveness, HR interview on pay which is highly negotiable.

Interview Questions
  • Java, J2EE, Web services, Client Server, Database related

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Kony

Application

I interviewed at Kony

Interview

Intensity depends on the need. For services division is Okey. Basic questions on core java/ advanced java/ threading and string. Any one who has good grip on Core Java will be easily able to handle it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jan 2014

Interview

4 rounds of technical interview and had to visit the company multiple times. Offer was discussed over phone where I was also explained about benefits and culture. I did negotiate on salary and was positive. Offer letter was sent over email.

Interview Questions
  • It was more on Algorithms, Collections, Multi Threading and Core concepts of Spring

Kony

Application

I interviewed at Kony

Interview

Applied through there company website, immediately got a call from recruiter even without seeing if my resume matches the particular JD

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jun 2011

Interview

Started with current project experience. Basic java questions like how many ways you can create an object in java. Basic spring questions like what is IOC, Dependency injection. Then how can you implement logger implementations for different modules...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Mar 2010

Interview

1. I was informed over the phone about opening in kony 2. 1 st round was telephonic interview in which technical qs were asked 3 2nd round was face 2 face lasted for 2 hours.Technical discussion along with few management qs was asked. 4. HR discussion happened

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed