Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions

Interviews at Kotak Mahindra

2.7

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

For the basic summer internship in Mumbai sponsored by my US Campus, first I just gave in resume and cover letter. After quite some time, I got a response which said I'd been selected to interview along with many others. While scheduling a Skype interview they asked me about my previous work experiences and basic skills. Knowing about the financial services sector, Kotak, and yourself is the most important thing here. My position needed going into Rural India, so they asked me about experiences I had which would qualify me for that.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the idea that India's future could lie in it's rural economy?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation, just a basic stipend (in rupees and not much). Make sure you ask them just what your project is, that's the important thing.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Good interview process. Great questions asked to see if I am the right fit. It is a big company and so recruitment process is a bit slow. • Why do you think you will be successful at this job?
    • Tell me about a time that you participated in a team, what was your role and how well do you think you fulfilled it?

Interview Questions

• What you know about the company? Why do you want to work for this role?   2 Answers

Interview

I had a telephonic interview followed by two in person interview calls. Basic finance questions were asked. The interviewer was a senior member of the organization. General opinions on the current affairs of India were also asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was bad. Not open to negotiaition

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Simple To the point
    Interested in my profile and personal growth
    Testing was mandatory
    Flexible towards my graduate school commitments
    Great place to work. You really work hard and will be told when you do great work. Most managers try to make it a positive work environment.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long . they have asked me about the day-to-day procedure with proper implementation. How you adhering companies different policies and procedure through which we can assess companies vision

Interview Questions

• what are the challenges you face during working   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Hyderabad) in August 2016.

Interview

I attended through staffing agency. Total 2rounds of interview, both are completely based on communication, final round with m5, process is so easy.
    But for residency verification they took 2months of time after that they released offer letter.

CHIEF MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai) in March 2012.

Interview

Face 2 Face
    1. 2 Technical Interviews which are simple to clear
    2. 2 HR interview are easy to clear
    3. 3 Interview with senior management not too though
    4. Background verifications should not be a problem if it is as per your CV

Interview Questions

• On the basis of the projects in your CV   5 Answers

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai) in November 2017.

Interview

since it was a campus recruitment, there was a shortlisting by the company.
    there was one round of GD(topic: implementation of GST good or bad)
    One round of personal interview, based on CV and basic finance and banking questions.
    finally a psychometric test

Ops Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

If was good good

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Interview

Aptitude test, followed by GD and 2 rounds pf interviews. The first interview being HR and the second one being technical.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.