Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions

Interviews at Kotak Mahindra

2.7

Wealth Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Aptitude
    Group Discussion
    Personal Interview
    Aptitude was conducted on basics and the gd topics were based on current scenario and when it comes to interview it was about 30mins and asked mainly based on resume

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Good interview process. Great questions asked to see if I am the right fit. It is a big company and so recruitment process is a bit slow. • Why do you think you will be successful at this job?
    • Tell me about a time that you participated in a team, what was your role and how well do you think you fulfilled it?

Interview Questions

• What you know about the company? Why do you want to work for this role?   3 Answers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Simple To the point
    Interested in my profile and personal growth
    Testing was mandatory
    Flexible towards my graduate school commitments
    Great place to work. You really work hard and will be told when you do great work. Most managers try to make it a positive work environment.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long . they have asked me about the day-to-day procedure with proper implementation. How you adhering companies different policies and procedure through which we can assess companies vision

Interview Questions

• what are the challenges you face during working   1 Answer

Interview

I had a telephonic interview followed by two in person interview calls. Basic finance questions were asked. The interviewer was a senior member of the organization. General opinions on the current affairs of India were also asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was bad. Not open to negotiaition

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

For the basic summer internship in Mumbai sponsored by my US Campus, first I just gave in resume and cover letter. After quite some time, I got a response which said I'd been selected to interview along with many others. While scheduling a Skype interview they asked me about my previous work experiences and basic skills. Knowing about the financial services sector, Kotak, and yourself is the most important thing here. My position needed going into Rural India, so they asked me about experiences I had which would qualify me for that.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the idea that India's future could lie in it's rural economy?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation, just a basic stipend (in rupees and not much). Make sure you ask them just what your project is, that's the important thing.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

They asked me question about what books do you read. Tell me something about the book that you have read recently. Tell me something about yourself. What are your strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• which book you have read recently   1 Answer

Recruitment Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palanpur

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Palanpur) in February 2020.

Interview

Good excellent Mr lalitbhai asi gehlot sir Sunita Pathak from HR vomit Jain BM telephonic interview also I have given all answer . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai).

Interview

It has different level of rounds at various stages
    You need to go through a Psychometric test along with a HR round
    If you don not clear the psychometric test there is no second chance
    Prior experience will add value to get through this process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Shortlisting of profile, one on one interview with the reporting manager. The next Level of interview with the department HOD/Chief, if cleared, the HR interview to discuss about pay and perks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.