Kroll Background Screening Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Kroll Background Screening Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Kroll Background Screening

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kroll Background Screening

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroll Background Screening (Nashville, TN (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

Intial communication with the HR talent recruiter was great. He was very personable and informative.

Kroll shares a building with a university thus parking is tough. The building/facility is very nice.

I was interviewed by a PM and BA who owned the job position. They were both male and had very little social skills. The PM stated that he may be focused on his blackberry during the interview due to a production situation. I found that a bit rude that he couldn't give up 30 minutes to focus on a potential hire- it showed me that his management style is controlling. I would have rather they re-scheduled...

The first question, "Tell us about yourself." As I answered, both of them looked down and gave no eye contact. They were not taking notes. The rest of the questions focused on scrutinizing my resume, asking me to explain every bullet, and define almost every term I had listed on the resume. Never did they nod their heads, or explain if any of my skills, experience fit the company. For instance I was asked about my presentation skills in terms of What's the largest group you've addressed, what was the audience, were you comfortable and so on. But they never tied it back to the company in terms of, "we need someone on the team who can present or we give a lot of presentations, etc. That was pretty standard for most of the ?'s. It seemed they wanted me to know the definition to every business term out there - I'll admit I got nervous since the body language was so non-interested and I'm not used to defining everything on the fly. I am a very outgoing person that can hold a good conversation with just about anyone.

My advice to anyone interviewing is to be prepared to know a definition for every term on your resume. They definitely knew my resume well.
Other ?'s they asked - What do you do to unwind after work? What was the last professional book you read? How do you keep up with industry trenduts? How do you confirm if the requirements gathered are correct? What pushes your buttons? Tell us about a difficult work situation and how you handled it?

Interview Questions

• What do you to unwind after work?   1 Answer
  • Have you ever developed a Vision/ Scope Document for a project?   1 Answer
  • Define stakeholder analysis and when you know you are done with it.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.