Kuoni Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kuoni Group Interview Questions

2.9

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kuoni Group in June 2014.

Interview

Application online describing memorable travel experience and why you want to work for the organisation.

Interview with two managers comprising a role play and competency-based questions. Role play based on three clients all with a different theme of holiday in mind, you have to pick one, create an itinerary and once at the interview, sell it to them. Competency-based questions as expected, nothing too surprising, will likely be tailored to the qualities within job description.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone came in and wanted to book a holiday to somewhere you've never visited or know little about?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is (some) room for negotiation

Assistant Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online with the covering letter, the process was very simple and clear to understand.
    Was called and invited to a interview withing the week by the Manager.
    The interview was between the Manager and Regional Manager who intern asked questions and threw different questions and objectives.
    The interview had a role play on a destination selling the benefits and meeting the clients from the start so you are measured on the whole customer journey.

Interview Questions

• Role Play scenario.
      Customer Service questions and role play.
      Managing a Team.
      What will you bring to the company and store.
      Where have you Traveled to.
      Developing a Team or a individual.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interview across HR, Domain and technical skills. The interviewer was prepared and asked very relevant questions relating to the job. Answered all questions asked with clear vision.

Interview Questions

• Provided a list of current issues and asked how I would solve it.   1 Answer

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very disorganised and would not recommend anyone to join the organisation. Had an initial Skype conversation - was told the organisation was dynamic and major changes were happening including replacing staff. Was shortlisted for a face-to-face interview not being told that there would be at least 20 of us over two days. Passed all tests, a random test about travel and a bit of maths (totally unrelated to anything constructive in an interview process), interview was excellent except the interviewer was pregnant and left to go to the toilet during my interview so you could you tell she wasn't interested and the male interviewer called me a Micromanager. Both were inexperienced and unprofessional. Did a group activity where hardly anyone took part properly and when I gave feedback on the process, they then used it against me for justifying why I wasn't given the job. HR phoned me up saying I was the best candidate but they went with someone else. When I asked for feedback none of it made sense, it was contradicting and on the day of the interview it was evident by body language who would be getting the job. The two cheap graduates over an experienced professional. I was told that I was unopen to change when I was a career changer coming from another profession!

Interview Questions

• Standard ones - nothing original   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorking, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (Dorking, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Compentancy based with a presentation. Questions were around customer service situations and what you would do in this situation? Also looking for you to describe destinations you have been to and how you would describe to a customer to create excitement. Questions around how you would interact with customers to increase net promoter score.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have created a wow moment for a customer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kuoni Group in August 2013.

Interview

After submitting my cv and cover letter, throughout my university, i just had a brief and really easy phone interview about my studies, previous work experience and personal attitudes. Not really linked question to the position were asked...

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The process avoids time wasting. It is direct, smart and coincise.
    This intervew process is how it is supposed to be: a meeting held to be ueful for both sides and to mutually help to easly understand each other.

Interview Questions

• Straight to the point
      Made by well prepared and focused people, able to easly understand candidate's skills and reliability   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Interview

Applied online, had an interview with line manager and HR rep asking questions about my cv and then a month later offered me the job but took another 3 weeks to actually get the contract to me after accepting.

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kuoni Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. the managers tried to understand my personality and my strengths. Very interested in learning my past working background. They provided all the information needed and tasks required for the success of the job

Sales Interview

Interview

Very disappointing experience. I passed all their interviewing steps (phone, 1:1, personality test and references). Despite being advised during the interviewing process that the salary would be between X and Y, I ended up being offered the role, but the salary turned out to be lower than the advised range. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Personality test with choice of 2 answers for each question.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.