L'Oréal Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

L'Oréal Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

3.2

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

As you'd expect for a large corporation. Lots of rounds and multiple team members to gain insight of previous work experience and overall personality match. Do study up on the brand you are applying for and also showcase your thinking process and how you arrive at a solution/campaign idea.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was asked to come in with about a week's notice, and was very excited to be meeting with 4 of the senior brand people (VP, SVP, etc.). The interviews were very long--I spent a total of about 5 hours in the office that day--and I was grilled about my marketing experiences, ability to work independently, my skills, etc. Some of the people I met with told me that L'Oreal tends to be very unorganized and that I need to be able to work autonomously and be able to shift gears at any given moment because of this lack of organization. One interviewer also pointed out that L'Oreal was great from the outside looking in, but was a "big monster" once you got in the doors.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experiences in marketing, social media, product development, and familiarity with the skincare industry (It was for a brand in ACD). I was asked to give examples of how I worked autonomously, an example of a challenge I've faced in my current position that I was able to overcome, and examples of social media campaigns I'd run. One interviewer grilled me about how my education in Psychology was relevant to marketing (personally, I think there's a huge crossover in psychology and marketing), asked if I've worked with legal teams (L'Oreal has a very extensive legal department) and how much I've been involved in product development and clinical claims development, as well as how much experience I had working with retail. They were standard interview questions, but the atmosphere was very tense.   1 Answer

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Milan (Italy)) in March 2015.

Interview

1) Phone-call with HR manager: Comments on the CV, "Why L'Oreal?", "Which position are you interested in? Why?".
    2) Group assessment with other 10/12 candidates: in the first part, there is a creative work with some image of some L'oreal advertising campaigns that candidates have to use to describe themselves in a 4-5 speech in front of the HR manegers; in the second part there is a business case, with a group discussion.
    3) Skype interview with another HR manager: questions about the CV (again) and about some L'Oreal products (ex. what is the market potential for deodorants? What is the difference between a L'Oreal Paris product and a Garnier product?).
    4) Interview with a Brand Manager: more related to the specific brand which the candidate has been selected for (ex. comments about some market shares data, about different advertising campaigns realized in different years, etc.)

Interview Questions

• 1) Estimate the market potential for deodorants in Italy
      2) Tell me about an experience in which you play the role of leader
      3) Which words would you use to describe this brand (for example, Garnier, L'Oreal Paris, etc.)   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Assessment center super enrichissant sous forme de présentation via une image qu'on choisis. Mettre en avant sa personnalité. Cet entretient est original et permet de voir aussi comment on se comporte en groupe ce qui est très important pour l'oreal

Interview Questions

• Q : Pourquoi avez vous choisi cette image ?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.