L'Oréal Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

L'Oréal Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

3.1

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Chandler, AZ (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Had the first interview last week. The interview was took at the campus. Most of the questions are about my experience and background on my resume. This no very difficult question. The interview lasted for about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

Detailed phone interview. Attended "Super Day." Met with 1 HR and 3 senior management (directors and above). Around 18 candidates attended. Somewhat "French" focused and valued the background. Attitude and culture of company apparent through interview process. Freebies were received.
    Questions they asked: 1) If you were to invent/create a new product, what would you make? 2) Why makes you valuable to this company? Other industry related questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were to invent a new product, what would you make?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Interview with head of each division, and the head of HR. Very relaxed and casual atmosphere. Didn't ask many standard interview questions e.g. why L'oreal, why marketing. My interview took around 30-35 minutes, but heard there were others whose interview only lasted 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say your strength and difficulty are?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Istanbul (Turkey)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied from an application website. They invited me for an exam based on measuring the qualitative and quantitative skills. Three days later, they called me and set a date for phone interview. At phone interview, they asked why I want to work in L'oreal and why I want a career at sales department. Also, they recovered upon my resume.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Causeway Bay (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Causeway Bay (Hong Kong)) in April 2013.

Interview

first roound--online application and reveal the game.
    second round--group interview and numerical test

Interview Questions

• Regarding other interviewees as BA of L'Oreal and train them how to introduce new product to customers.   Answer Question
    • Your visiting experience of boutiques of L'Oreal and one of the key competitors.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Actually I received the phone call for further interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

I talked to them at my school's career fair, after which they invited me to an interview. There were two half-hour interviews in different rooms. I was asked about my resume and behavioral questions about my leadership style, etc. Although my second interview went fine, the first interviewers were rather rude and I felt I was treated poorly.

Interview Questions

• What would you need in a new city to make you feel comfortable?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L'Oréal in September 2011.

Interview

L'Oréal came to the career fair at my university. They were looking for candidates for the Management Development Program (MDP). They were primarily looking for Industrial and Operation Engineers for this program. The interview was a typical behavioral interview. The interviewer really emphasized that l'Oréal has a very dynamic, fast moving workplace.

Some questions included:
    Why cosmetics?
    What's one cosmetic product that you cannot live without?
    Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal in December 2014.

Interview

it started off simple with some behavioural questions and general competencies and then it moved onto more organisation specific questions. Good to do research on the company before you come for interview

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2013.

Interview

1st is the online test, then HR will invite you to attend the interview, then HR will assign two managers to interview with you immediately after the former one. After the 3 interviews (1 with HR, 2 with different brand manager). I got the chance to interview with general manager from one of the two brands.

Interview Questions

• Why L'oreal? What would you do to promote the brand ? Which product you like the most?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Assessment Centre:
    1. Self-introduction through describing yourself using one of their products
    2. Case regarding marketing for a range/product in the beauty for men segment
    3. Financial part of case
    The entire process took about 3 hours. Each time a candidate was allowed to speak, there was a time limit of about 1-2 mins.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.