L&T Technology Services Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

L&T Technology Services Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at L&T Technology Services

3.5

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services in November 2017.

Interview

I joined here through campus drives. So I had Written test. Personal interview followed by HR interview. Followed by Health checkup. Then they have invited to the respective location to onboard. During onboarding, documents were verified by the HR team and generated the PS numbers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Technology Services

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds after the test. The test had questions on aptitude, verbal and some behavioral questions as well.
    technical interview: questions on layout design rules, digital logic and basic analog electronics. Everything on the resume, projects, certifications et al.
    HR: Just general behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What induces more noise in a mixed signal design? analog or digital?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mysore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Mysore) in June 2017.

Interview

The application should be applied in their official website based on requirement.
    After screening the applications, the selected candidates will be called for aptitude test.
    The candidates who cleared the test will be further processed with Group discussion, Technical interview and HR interview on the scheduled day.

Interview Questions

• 1. Types of casting.
      2. Basic SOM.
      3. Engineering graphics.
      4. Machining operations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Chennai) in May 2017.

Interview

They conduct two rounds for me,
    1. Technical HR
    2. Final HR
    Technical HR:
    They asked me about the project done, they asked lot of question in my project. They asked the basic question from electronic devices and communication systems.
    Final HR:
    In this, they asked personal details and some questions from project

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose this organization?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

I was a new employee for the service industry, It was very nice experience to me. Our Project manager and HR came to interview me.They have asked about our experience in college.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

I was a new employee for the service industry, It was very nice experience to me. Our Project manager and HR came to interview me. They have asked about our experience in college.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.