L&T Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

L&T Technology Services Interview Questions

Interviews at L&T Technology Services

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services.

Interview

technical basic C,c++ and project questions...and HR round was basic...offered the role to me. Overall hassle-free process. Lazy HR. Management can improve and the overall company will grow more. Thank you so much

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Edison, NJ (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager was ill prepared for the interview. He did not have any idea why he was interviewing it more like, you having come all the way let me do this favor for you. Besides, he was 30 minutes late for the interview. I was the only person with they spoke to and I got the offer. In fact, it was big mistake I did of taking that offer as I did not enjoy anything in that company and finally I moved out. Everybody there is struck because of immigration - GC, bonus payment or because they cannot go anywhere else. Employees working there can go either to Mahindra Satyam, TCS, Infosys or similar outsourcing companies. If you do not like LTTS, you say bad things about it to other similar company and you will hired there, after some time they will come back to LTTS saying that they can bring information from competitors.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services.

Interview

Had a phone interview scheduled and a group of 4-5 people interviewed over the phone from the client location. Questions were mostly based on resume. Got hired on a week later.

Interview Questions

• Question on relevant experience based on resume.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services.

Interview

The interview was straightforward, they often only hire based on need to fill client's positions. You don't need to be talented in your field to get a position here.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Edison, NJ (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was called by the HR and after a HR round questions, an interview was set up in next few days at their head office. I had an interview with one of senior engineers for about 40 mins. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Various phases of testing
      2. Various types of testing
      3. ADB commands   Answer Question

Hardware Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Herndon, VA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

they called and said they are scheduling an interview next day at this time on phone . i waited and nothing happened and the HR wasn't courteous enough to email or call or at least reply to say that it got cancelled

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

Interview

I was a college hire.
    There will be a technical interview followed by HR interview.
    It took several months before i got my joining, direct hiring process may be different
    it will be quick with direct senior hiring, with college grads it takes a lot of time

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services.

Interview

written test consists of general aptitude questions plus combined paper of engineering branches
    group discussion on current affairs one topic from sports one from world politics
    technical round; questions were asked about engineering ( basic questions)
    hr round; as common tell me about your self , hobby extra curricular etc etc...
    back ground check
    medial test

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult just you have good knowledge about the subject.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very concise and learn about technical stuff. The customer side is more interested for technical stuff. Prepare thoroughly about your past projects and also give results of your projects when they ask.

Interview Questions

• What all projects have you worked?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services in February 2013.

Interview

Disorganized. Two of the three interview venues were offsite at restaurants. There was no clear agenda nor any level of professionalism during the interview. The interviewer would make exorbitant claims about the company's success and their role in it (later found to be untrue). After a round of phone interview with HR, the next meetings (2) were with hiring manager over lunch, and finally with the head of the department.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was asked that was specific to the position. This was because both the hiring manager and the department head, neither of whom have a US sales background, other than the company services overview that they had memorized quite well, had no idea what was required to actually perform successfully on the ground.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate that the bonus be paid in advance (as a sign-on bonus), so as to avoid missing out, if company terminates you days/weeks before the bonus becomes due. Car allowance is also negotiable.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.