LTI Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LTI Project Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at LTI

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in October 2013.

Interview

written test, face to face technical round, 3rd round is techno-functional, HR round. written test contains the core java and database questions. Once cleared the test the technical interview is based on the project requirement and the technical exposure of candidates. Project experience of Candidate is also being asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LTI

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Bengaluru) in November 2012.

Interview

technical discussion, manager's round, HR round.
    Technical interview is detailed but not very rough, more book based than experience based.
    Managers round was totally experienced based.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions asked on Java technologies are sometimes very deep which will be difficult for someone who have worked a little or not gone through the books.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Pune) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted by a recruitment HR from L&T infotech. Three rounds of interviews 1.Technical 2. Managerial 3. HR discussion.

All the panels were supportive during interview process. The technicals questions were based on basic concepts and mostly based on the CV.
    All three rounds took much time that could be minimized.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on basic concepts and whatever mentioned in your CV.   Answer Question

The CTC offered was not matching to my expectation.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LTI (Bengaluru) in September 2013.

Interview

After shortlisting my CV, they called me back . Two telephonic rounds were conducted. Then called for Face to face discussion.Next one manger level. Last but not least Hr level.
    What is critical path
    Risk types and how handle risk
    PMP related questions

Interview Questions

• most regarding technical and project management   1 Answer

Negotiation

No nego

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Chennai) in May 2012.

Interview

Brief and to the point, two rounds in total. Techno-functional question asked in face to face discussion, interviewer was a senior person and knew what to look for in the candidate without going too deep into one thing gauged to know the conceptual awareness of candidate

Interview Questions

• Business interview and very broad questions, techno-functional questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation done right after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LTI (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by 3 rounds of face to face interview. First round had basic screening, second round had specific project management questions followed by a senior round which had more questions on Leadership role related questions. There were questions on my past experience and future goals and aspirations.

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

There are 3 to 4 round of interviews. 1st round and 2nd round technical and 3rd round Project manager and 4th round HR. Then after that may on that particular day or may be after 1 to 2 weeks they release offer letters.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

one telephonic and one HR . all went well and salary also discussed same day. they have latest policy to expedite the hiring process which beneficial to candidates.one telephonic and one HR . all went well and salary also discussed same day. they have latest policy to expedite the hiring process which beneficial to candidates.

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

1 technical round with one HR and salary discussion. Technical discussion was intermediate level and were based on C# and MVC mostly. It took approximately 1 hour for the entire technical discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LTI (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very nice and structured interview. The interviewer was well prepared for the interview. They needed to know the role that I was working on and the kind of clients I had handled in the past.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to your career so far   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.