LTI Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LTI Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at LTI

2.9

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

I was interviewed in college, interview was tough it took a complete day, started wth a writted apptitude test then a group discussion round, a technical interview followed by group hr discussion and we were handed offer letters same day;

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in rural parts of india where there are no basic facilities like electricity road.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for LTI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Bengaluru).

Interview

There was an aptitude round. The application terminated before starting the assessment it self, saying too many pop-ups. The hr didn't bother at all. There was only one person in charge for over 500 people. That is very bad management.

Interview Questions

• The questions were simple technical stuff and the hr questions were to describe yourself, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in September 2018.

Interview

This was a campus placement thing, they took an aptitude round which was easy and then selected 60 to conduct GDs in groups of 20. They selected 20 from 4 groups for PI. and 14 out of 20 were placed.

Interview Questions

• They ask on the resume and asked some basic coding questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Pune).

Interview

4 Rounds
    1. Aptitude (psychometric,quants,verbal,logical,technical,coding,paragraph)
    2. GD (1 min was given to think, speak 2-3 points confidently in good english)
    3. Technical Interview (based on your technical skills mentioned by you in your resume)
    4. HR (give honest answers)
    Easy Process

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on C,C++,Database   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

The process took 1 day.. there were students from all the departments like cs,it ,elec,mech. So first round was Aptitude.. which consisted of 8 rounds of really easy level.. for technical questions concentrate on dbms,java,html,css,os .. quants and logical section is very easy. Coding section is of 10 min and hence questions were also easy like find out whether given character is vowel or not,find the greatest of 3 integers and find factorial. Query section consisted of a schema and one moderately easy query like find out the maximum salary with all the columns to be displayed according to the ordwr given. Essay writing topics were like.. women empowerment,what if you were the Education Minister.
    So then out of 120 students 48 cleared aptitude
    Then we have GD,topics were quite social. . Out of 48 29 cleared GD..
    Next we had the HR round first.. which consisted of basic questions like.. where do you see yourself in 5 years..family background.. etc. Then next round 27 people got shortlisted for Technical Interview.. which was based more on your projects and internships if you've done any.. TR was a mixture of both technical and hr.. and then on the same day 16 people got selected.

Interview Questions

• What all projects have you worked under?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I attended the campus placement drive.The process began with an aptitude test which was quite simple ,quantitative and logical reasoning question had the least time. After aptitude Group discussion was conducted of 15 people from which some people went for interview.Group discussion was the main hurdle in this interview process. Those who were selected went for the HR interview . Selected once got offer letter within a week.

Interview Questions

• GD topic :Is Social media Ethical?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

They are very particular about the percentage criteria.
    First round was apti
    Second round was gd
    Third round was technical face to face interview
    And fourth round was hr
    If clear all round u will get a offer letter within a week

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview Process was distributed in 5 rounds, Apti-GD-Essay writing-Technical round and finally the HR round.
    Apti was quite easy, GD was competitive as lot of students applied so a bunch of 12 students were given 5-10 minutes for discussion, essay writing was was just an approach to check your instant thoughts at some random topic,
    Technical was a bit tough as they asked a lot of questions regarding collections,looping and exception
    HR round was very simple and what they only needed was confidence and honesty.

Interview Questions

• How to end the whole code(not just the loop but whole code) if there comes an exception at 256th iteration in a for loop with 1000 iterations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in November 2013.

Interview

I got into this company through campus selection.
    We had five rounds:
    1. Aptitude test (Excluded for me as i was among first 5 toppers)
    2. Group discussion
    3. Paragraph Writing
    4. Technical Interview
    5. HR round

Interview Questions

• OOPs concepts, Database concepts , RDBMS questions and few logical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Bengaluru) in September 2016.

Interview

The whole process took 2 days.
    Day 1- Online test and Paragraph writing.
    Day 2- GD, Technical interview & HR interview

Online assessment was very easy. Simple ques from quant, verbal, logical reasoning, some ques from c++ and DBMS. More than 200 students attempted. In the afternoon the results were declared(90 cleared) after which there was paragraph writing in which we were to write on some general topics in 10-15 minutes.
    The GD was a case study in which there were 2 rounds of elimination. Try to start the discussion if you got the clear idea of the subject. The technical interview was really good. The interviewer will fully examine your resume and test if you actually know about what is there in the resume. I am from ECE so he asked me about Microcontroller and processor. After that started asking C- pointers, functions, macros... Then DBMS, C++, Computer networks, OS. They were very friendly and helpful.
    In HR interview they test your confidence, and if you flexible to work on different platforms, different locations and timings, If you are planning for higher studies.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.