LTI Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LTI Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at LTI

2.9

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

Total 5 Rounds
1)Aptitude Test(3 section quant/lr/verbal each section has its own cut off so each section is important) - - - Easy
2)GD (Group discussion on general topics. Group size 10-15) - - - ill oraganized
3) Paragraph Writing
4) Personal Interview
5) HR
Paragraph writing is non elimination round.

Interview Questions

• Easy Question on Programming database and data structure   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LTI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vasai, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Vasai, Maharashtra) in September 2015.

Interview

Process started with an aptitude test which was a bit difficult, 60 question 60 mins. U need to manage your time well.Followed by g.d. Then their was a paragraph writing round. Followed by technical interview and interviewer was v. Friendly. But was a bit challenging and tricky.

Interview Questions

• What is operator overloading, destructor, dynamic binding and what is normalization   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

They are very particular about the percentage criteria.
    First round was apti
    Second round was gd
    Third round was technical face to face interview
    And fourth round was hr
    If clear all round u will get a offer letter within a week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

I attended the campus placement drive.The process began with an aptitude test which was quite simple ,quantitative and logical reasoning question had the least time. After aptitude Group discussion was conducted of 15 people from which some people went for interview.Group discussion was the main hurdle in this interview process. Those who were selected went for the HR interview . Selected once got offer letter within a week.

Interview Questions

• GD topic :Is Social media Ethical?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

Interview

The process took 1 day.. there were students from all the departments like cs,it ,elec,mech. So first round was Aptitude.. which consisted of 8 rounds of really easy level.. for technical questions concentrate on dbms,java,html,css,os .. quants and logical section is very easy. Coding section is of 10 min and hence questions were also easy like find out whether given character is vowel or not,find the greatest of 3 integers and find factorial. Query section consisted of a schema and one moderately easy query like find out the maximum salary with all the columns to be displayed according to the ordwr given. Essay writing topics were like.. women empowerment,what if you were the Education Minister.
    So then out of 120 students 48 cleared aptitude
    Then we have GD,topics were quite social. . Out of 48 29 cleared GD..
    Next we had the HR round first.. which consisted of basic questions like.. where do you see yourself in 5 years..family background.. etc. Then next round 27 people got shortlisted for Technical Interview.. which was based more on your projects and internships if you've done any.. TR was a mixture of both technical and hr.. and then on the same day 16 people got selected.

Interview Questions

• What all projects have you worked under?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Pune).

Interview

4 Rounds
    1. Aptitude (psychometric,quants,verbal,logical,technical,coding,paragraph)
    2. GD (1 min was given to think, speak 2-3 points confidently in good english)
    3. Technical Interview (based on your technical skills mentioned by you in your resume)
    4. HR (give honest answers)
    Easy Process

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on C,C++,Database   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview Process was distributed in 5 rounds, Apti-GD-Essay writing-Technical round and finally the HR round.
    Apti was quite easy, GD was competitive as lot of students applied so a bunch of 12 students were given 5-10 minutes for discussion, essay writing was was just an approach to check your instant thoughts at some random topic,
    Technical was a bit tough as they asked a lot of questions regarding collections,looping and exception
    HR round was very simple and what they only needed was confidence and honesty.

Interview Questions

• How to end the whole code(not just the loop but whole code) if there comes an exception at 256th iteration in a for loop with 1000 iterations   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

Campus selection.
    Pretty much the same process - aptitude, tch & HR interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Chennai).

Interview

I was selected in a walk in at L&T Infotech, Chennai campus. It was straight forward process - written test, GD and Interview. All done in one day.

Interview Questions

• Interview was - one to many...they asked to speak for few mins which is not there in resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Pune) in September 2012.

Interview

4 rounds - aptitude, group discussion, technical interview, hr interview. Aptitude round is quite easy as there are pretty easy ques.. they jus chck ur speed.