LTI Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LTI Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at LTI

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

Selected through Campus Interview. First stage was Aptitude Test which consisted of 100 questions on Quant, Logical and Verbal Reasoning, Second stage was Group Discussion round where they gave us a topic about 'Will India become a Superpower'. Then we were asked to write an essay on a given topic. The next stage was Technical Interview and finally HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Java- Exception Handling, keywords- Final, Finally, Finalize, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Multithreading   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LTI

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process will be easy and also tough to clear... We must answer clearly and must not showing off...
    The following rounds will be in Interview process...
    Aptitude test
    Group discussion
    Essay writing
    Technical round
    HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's a best place to work... Love the company... Employees friendly company.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in November 2013.

Interview

I got into this company through campus selection.
    We had five rounds:
    1. Aptitude test (Excluded for me as i was among first 5 toppers)
    2. Group discussion
    3. Paragraph Writing
    4. Technical Interview
    5. HR round

Interview Questions

• OOPs concepts, Database concepts , RDBMS questions and few logical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Chennai).

Interview

I was selected in a walk in at L&T Infotech, Chennai campus. It was straight forward process - written test, GD and Interview. All done in one day.

Interview Questions

• Interview was - one to many...they asked to speak for few mins which is not there in resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

Campus selection.
    Pretty much the same process - aptitude, tch & HR interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Pune) in September 2012.

Interview

4 rounds - aptitude, group discussion, technical interview, hr interview. Aptitude round is quite easy as there are pretty easy ques.. they jus chck ur speed.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in January 2012.

Interview

Three rounds of interview along with a group discussion. First there is an aptitude test, if you clear that you progress to Group Discussion, if you clear that then you go on to technical interview, then HR interview.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Pune) in September 2011.

Interview

It was good. Standard 4-5 round process. Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical, HR round. They had visited our campus. It was a two day process. First day consisted of the Aptitude and group discussion rounds. Whereas the Technical and HR rounds were carried out the next day. The results were published the same day.

Interview Questions

• As i am not from CS/IT field they actually did not ask much about IT techs. Mostly your final year projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai) in April 2011.

Interview

Written test that is consist of aptitude , english and logical reasoning. Followed by group discussion and then final HR/Technical interview. .

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself is the basic question and whatever you have in your CV.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Pune) in February 2011.

Interview

There was a recruitment drive in one of the colleges in Pune. The process had following steps:-

1. Apptitute test- 3 sections
    2. Group discussion- around 8 people in a group
    3.Technical Interview- approx 15 mins
    4. HR interview- approx 10mins

Got the results on the same day. Also, received the offer letter the same day.

Interview Questions

• - About my academic project work
      - Whats cloud computing   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase