Labcorp Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,405 of over 1,405.0 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Labcorp

Application

I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

The interview was over the phone, the questions were simple and direct. Just asked about lab experience mainly. Questions may be different depending on position. Heard back from them 2 to 3 days later and offered me the position.

Interview Questions
  • Years of lab experience Skill related to lab experience
    Answer Question

Labcorp

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

I was approached by a HR person and provided with information about the position available at the web, as my experience closely corresponded to the description, I had another interwiew with a manager, she told me, that they need something totally different, not described previously. As the manager never heard about growth mindset, she does not admit, that many things can be learnt. It was waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Success in medical writing Dealing with difficulties with getting something from sb etc, nothing special

Labcorp

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

It was three interviews and the interviewers were extremely nice. The first interview tells you about the job and you discuss your resume, the second interview covers behavioral information, and the last interview is with the team that you might work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Labcorp

Application

I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

It's easy if you know basic programming concepts and HTML tags then you can crack the interview, be confident and believe in yourself. If you're good and coding and logic then it easy.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Labcorp

Application

I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

We had 3 rounds of interview process. 1st round was of aptitude and coding. 2nd round was HR round 3rd round was a technical interview with 2 panels who were highly professional. The questions were of average type and i was given 4 coding questions and asked to code them. Overall the interview experience was good!

Interview Questions
  • In technical interview, they asked questions based on java ,python and few sql concepts. 1)sql queries 2)questions based on joins 3)3 coding questions 4)basic java questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labcorp (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Very traditional with simple questions. Did not have any case studies and instead made generic hypothetical situations asking how you would prioritize your work. In my interview I did not have questions from any technical manager or other individuals where I could share some of my more unique experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you had to prioritize projects, how did you manage.

Labcorp

Application

I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

Applied then got reached out by recruiter. Set up an interview with the person I would be working under and had a pretty relaxed interview about my resume/classes, etc. Not difficult at all and ended up accepting the offer and had a great time interning there.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Labcorp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

They have asked some basic questions about the job and myself. The interviewer was really polite and made me feel at ease. It was a phone-based interview and quite quick (around 10 min).

Interview Questions
  • Why this company?", "Why this position?", "Are you against animal testing and are you part of any animal protection groups?" , "What do you know about the position?" and "What are your salary expectations?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labcorp (Lancaster, England)

Interview

Multitude of questions about what you know about the company, why you are applying and about your course. Asked questions about animal testing and to make sure that you have the right to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labcorp (Brampton, ON) in Dec 2021

Interview

There was one interview. We got right into lots of behavior questions and that was it. They took a lot of note. The interviewer was very to the point but they were nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,405 Interviews