Lagunitas Brewing Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Lagunitas Brewing Company

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lagunitas Brewing Company

Assistasnt Brewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lagunitas Brewing Company.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter, basic interview questions. Then they set me up for a in person interview, in which they seemed unprepared and asked a lot personality and behavior questions. For example, "what are your hobbies?" They also threw in a few technical questions. Then they gave me a tour of the facilities.

Bottler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lagunitas Brewing Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very quick, relaxed, in a comfortable atmosphere. Interviewer was friendly and laid back. Warehouse was clean and organized, looks like a great place to work! Very impressed with this company!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lagunitas Brewing Company in December 2017.

Interview

I was given a Facetime Interview after initial phone interview. The people interviewing me were very nice and friendly, and a dog even made its way into the interview room. Overall very positive experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lagunitas Brewing Company (Petaluma, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for a Software Engineer position over the course of several weeks. Started with simple phone screen and then did multiple rounds of interviews before being told that they had decided not to hire for the position at all. Poor communication from hiring staff with long and unexplained delays between contact. Interviewers frequently seemed confused and unprepared.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite craft beer?   1 Answer

Production Brewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lagunitas Brewing Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted application materials, didn't hear anything for three months. Had phone interview with department head and supervisors, then Skype interview prior to being offered job. Once phone interview had taken place the process was a bit smoother. Relocation assistance was not offered.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to trouble shoot temperature issues in the brewhouse.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.