Lakeridge Health Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lakeridge Health

Lakeridge Health

Application

I interviewed at Lakeridge Health

Interview

Pleasant interviewer, questions weren’t a lot, questions about: strength, weakness, confidentiality,and medications has been asked from what I can remember. The process of applying took 1-2 months yo be offered an interview. I was heard back for the position a month later

Interview Questions
  • Someone ask you to give a medication. What do you do?
    1 Answer

Lakeridge Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health

Interview

Got a quick response after my application. Interview was set up promptly. The interview itself was very awkward considering that the panel would show absolutely no interest in what i'm saying. It was complete poker face the entire time with minimal head nods to indicate understanding. After the interview, it took almost a month and a half to hear from them. To their credit, they did mention that it would take some time.

Interview Questions
  • What are OLAP cubes? What is ETL? Describe your technical skills as it pertains to the role. Describe a time you had a conflict with a colleague. How did you handle it?

Lakeridge Health

Application

I interviewed at Lakeridge Health

Interview

After the application process, I heard back after 2 weeks. Schedule an interview and submit references. There were 2 individuals interviewing, one asking, one writing down. Simple questions, know a little about the organization

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lakeridge Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health

Interview

It was one interview with an HR rep and the manager. It was straight forward interview questions. The people were friendly. The offer was good. Also look at examples that demonstrate you match the values of the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time when you had a difficult time meeting a deadline.

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health (Oshawa, ON) in Jul 2020

Interview

had to do a math test before, pretty basic and easy. have to get i think 90% to move on and get the interview. mine was during covid so it was a video call with 2 managers. standard questions about yourself and how you handle stress full situations or what you would do if a pt has chest pain et et

Interview Questions
  • how you handle stress full situations or what you would do if a pt has chest pain et et
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health (Oshawa, ON) in Dec 2019

Interview

There was a Medication calculation test first with 30 questions and then a sit down interview with clinical type questions as well as standard interview questions with the unit manager and a human resource person

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lakeridge Health

Application

I interviewed at Lakeridge Health

Interview

Called to set up interview date. Interviewer was nice and patient. Usual interview questions. Some case questions. Some knowledge based questions regarding your position. Not too bad if you went in prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health (Oshawa, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

Applied online and submitted a cover letter/resume. Correspondence was done through email. Standard interview process, panel interview with multiple questions. Rotated through the panel asking questions to the candidate. Section at the end to ask questions that the candidate may have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lakeridge Health

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health

Interview

Med calculations test wasn't bad. You could use a calculator. I got one wrong, but it was actually their mistake on the test. After that, it was an interview with the manager and educator. They were very nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lakeridge Health (Oshawa, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

Waited for like 20 minutes so they would come get me. Got intimidated by 2 people interviewing me Was really nervous, wasnt even given any assurance. They never got back to me, even though I emailed them twice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews