LambdaTest Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

Recruitment Agency13%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LambdaTest

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LambdaTest (Noida) in Sep 2021

Interview

After applying for the role, I was set up for an interview with the Digital Marketing Manager (Harshit Paul) of the company. In the first round of the interview, I was asked about what I understand what LambdaTest does. The next set of questions revolved around my skill set and where I stand on a scale of 1 -10 followed by some general questions. Towards the end of the interview, I was given an assignment that could further help in evaluating my skill set. In the next round of interviews, the above-mentioned assignment was discussed and I was given valuable feedback on areas where I lacked. I appreciate how Harshit sir took out time from his busy schedule and provided me valuable feedback which helped me understand the areas where I needed to improve. The third round of interview was set up with the company CEO and the HR Director. It was more about getting to know each other and about the company culture. I would say the overall experience had been great! Starting from the call that I received from the HR team to my final interview round with the CEO, everybody was really helpful and polite in the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1-10, where do I rate myself for working on SEO?
    Answer Question

LambdaTest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at LambdaTest in Sep 2021

Interview

From the moment the HR contacted me till the offer, it was super smooth. Like I was super impressed by how the HR had communicated and provided me with the feedback’s time to time. All the questions that were standard and up to the mark.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions mainly revolved around Problem Solving, Web Optimisation Techniques, React, General Javascript Concepts and Design Patterns.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

LambdaTest

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at LambdaTest in Sep 2021

Interview

overall interview was easy but rejected the offer because CEO don't know how to speak politely 1st round HLD discussion like how would you optimise ka if you feel your API response time is increasing(need to discuss all aspects starting from small solutions to big changes) 2nd round DS Algo(easy) 3rd discussion 4th round discussion with CEO(this is where i rejected the company as CEO was arrogant)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LambdaTest

Application

I interviewed at LambdaTest

Interview

The interview was very high on energy and enthusiasm, it was also a reality check of the role and the organisation. Moreover, it was mostly smoothly executed and well handled.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LambdaTest (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview process had three rounds 1. HR Round 2. Product Manager Round 3. SVP Round Difficulty increased as we moved forward with the process- But I must say that the process was very smooth & people were very helpful

Interview Questions
  • Why Lambdatest an this particular profile? Guesstimates & Case analysis. Followed by other questions.

LambdaTest

Application

I interviewed at LambdaTest

Interview

I applied at lambda test and get a call for interview. In which 2 questions were asked.on data structure and problem solving then there is second round related to database/ design.

Interview Questions
  • Given a string str, find the length of the longest substring without repeating characters. For “ABDEFGABEF”, the longest substring are “BDEFGA” and “DEFGAB”, with length 6. For “BBBB” the longest substring is “B”, with length 1. In this exercise, you're going to decompress a compressed string. Your input is a compressed string of the format number[string] and the decompressed output form should be the string written number times. For example: The input 3[abc]4[ab]c Would be output as abcabcabcababababc Other rules Number can have more than one digit. For example, 10[a] is allowed, and just means aaaaaaaaaa One repetition can occur inside another. For example, 2[3[a]b] decompresses into aaabaaab
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LambdaTest (Noida) in Jul 2021

Interview

Process was very smooth, took less than 3 days. startup – based on creating cross browser testing with a plan to create TaaS (Testing as a setup) and automating the deployment of QA, manual testing using selenium, robot frameworks and Jenkins CI/CD integrations. I had 3 rounds- 2 technical and 1 HR with . What I liked about the company was there were only scenario based questions, and no theoretical based.

Interview Questions
  • If there is a bug in software and we want to keep continuous deployment, what strategy could we use?
  • Some questions related to aws cloud concepts like vpc, security group and which instance type I use as free tier?
  • How do I deployed Kubernetes cluster and how many nodes I have created and what are their specifications?
  • What is Jenkins and Selenium?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LambdaTest (New Delhi)

Interview

Hiring and interview process is very smooth and fast. I asked HR to schedule the interview as fast as possible. Interviewer were very nice. My first interview took around 2 and half hour it was a pure coding round. Second round of interview took around 40 minutes it was quite technical and related to my experience. In this round interviewer seems to be nice and polite. Third round took around 20 to 30 minutes. It was HR-Director round. Questions regarding me soft skills and how I'm inclined towards LambdaTest. Fourth round was VP round. I love the confident of interviewer and it was game changing round to me because in this round i decided to go for LambdaTest. Before getting selected in LambdaTest i had multiple offers and the CTC was higher than LambdaTest. But the interview process and the behaviour of interviewer in all the round change my mind so i decided to go for LambdaTest even after getting less CTC.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LambdaTest (Noida) in Jun 2021

Interview

HR contacted me and I gave 2 online round of more than 1 hr each. First round focused on automation and second one was of Manual testing. My both round got cleared but after that HR didn't contacted me and even stopped picking up the calls.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LambdaTest (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

For getting a job in LT you should be clear in your thoughts with a good analytical skills, I really enjoyed while giving my interview to LT especially with my Technical interview. They have asked everything which includes Technical questions, Management questions as well as they are more interested to know me as a person. If I talk about the interview process then there were 4 rounds (since I was referred from a Staffing company called PurpleBox so 1st round of HR was with them). Second round was a HR interview with LT where they discussed about my skills and salary expectations etc. Third round was with a technical Manager and it was fun(though interview was a stress interview :P) Then last and final round was with the LT Founder Jay and on this round you will be learn more about LT , how they started and what are the vision and missions that we are looking forward. Advice : Just be real and don't brag about the skills or certifications you have because it doesn't matter if you are not even sure about the things you have wrote on your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews