Lannick Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lannick Interview Questions

Interviews at Lannick

2.0

Interview

Interview process is quite extensive .
    Two interviews total, first involves meeting HR representative and then different management for your potential team. The idea is to go through your resume, guage your experience and your personality.

Second interview you will meet with everyone in senior management and shadow an employee on the floor. This can take a while, might feel a little exhausted near the end where you meet with the CEO.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lannick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I have 1.5 years of industrial recruitment experience and was contacted via LinkedIn for the recruiter role and setup an interview at the downtown office. After couple hours of interviews with almost the entire team they decide to send me to the North york office for an interview wth the IT staffing department. The north york office conducts another 2 interviews on different days with the director and manager I believe. Then, they come back and tell me "my experience is not significant for IT recruitment" . Wasn't this obvious in the first interview itself? Im sorry Lannick, Being 30 years in the recruitment field and unable to determine this simple detail is unbelievable! Anyway, so they come back to tell me they would like to consider me for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ROLE? How does my profile even match this? At this point I am confused and they offer me a salary way below my current drawing. What a waste of time! AVOID AT ALL COST UNLESS YOU ARE A NEW GRAD AND WANT TO GET SUCKED INTO MAKING COLD CALLS AND WORKING FOR LOW WAGES

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a difficult situation and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

27 May 2016 – Chief Administrative Officer

The position that we originally had in mind for you was filled during the recruitment process. As a result, we looked at alternative options based on roles that were available at the time as we felt... More

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lannick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2019.

Interview

A quick phone screening before an informal interview at their office asking about your background, your experience, compensation expectation, additional skills. They said they will contact me if there is any position matching my background but nothing since then. The interviewer seemed to be very tired of calls, skypes, and interviews. Maybe I'm not outstanding enough to fill in any position but at least show a better supportive attitude -- you're a staffing firm, not an employer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of accounting software did you use in your past work?   Answer Question

Intake Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lannick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and got a phone screen. Then I went to their office for an in person interview. When asked about my job search, I told them upfront that I had already bagged 2 written offers that I was in the process of vetting. ( Side note: I didn’t actually want the job at Lannick, I just went in for interview practice). At their office, I met with two ladies. The first lady was nice and shared a folder containing all their marketing brochures and the individual career growth plan that they have for each employee including very aggressive sales targets (I think it’s good that they share those details upfront so you know what you are getting yourself into).

The second lady who was much older, didn’t ask me much except if I’m still considering corporate HR as well ( as opposed to just agency recruitment) and ended the interview with “ok, then I’ll let you go now”. It was so obvious that she had mentally dismissed my candidacy. Very unprofessional for someone of her seniority. They claimed they would provide feedback within a couple days, and completely failed to do so.

Interview Questions

• Are you still entertaining corporate HR roles as well (as opposed to agency recruitment opportunities) ?   Answer Question

3 Jul 2018 – Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications

Our primary goal is to make sure our that new hires are set up for success and have clearly made good on this promise by doubling our business over the past five years thus creating dozens of growth... More

Intake Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lannick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

Relatively easy interview but took roughly 2 hours and went through 4 different hiring managers. More of a discussion about company culture and role summary rather than a grilling interview. Wasn't difficult and quite straight forward for a good public speaker. Need good experience however.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lannick.

Interview

Very thorough interview process, met with everyone in the senior management team. Each round took between 30 min to over 1 hr. Interview questions were a combination or job/experience-related questions and personality questions. Interviews were scheduled with anywhere between a few days to a few weeks notice, depending on my availability and the interviewers' schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lannick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

First, the phone interview lasted 20 minutes and was a positive experience. I was called in for an in-person interview the next day. The in-person interview was supposed to be with 2 different people as described in the email but the same person who did the phone interview welcomed me and asked almost the same questions again. I didn't get to see the 2 individuals I came to see as they were busy. I was supposed to be emailed regarding what happened and a possible reschedule but never heard from them again when after I sent a post interview thank you email.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time? Describe a significant relationship you've had with a past colleague?   Answer Question

18 Oct 2019 – Chief Administrative Officer

Thank you for your feedback, this has been shared with our Corporate Recruitment team.
    We apologize for the negative experience you had with us. At Lannick, we try to always provide a positive... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lannick (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview, very short. There was little difference between the two. You could tell they were not interested and it was a waste of my time to come down for the interview. Disappointed a company like this would do that and ask questions unrelated to position.

Interview Questions

Lannick Response

18 Oct 2019 – Chief Administrative Officer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lannick.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I was called for a phone interview, then was asked to come in for an in person interview. The whole process took about a week. The recruiter and hiring manager that interviewed me were both very friendly and professional. However, this seems like a very high stakes place to work as they both mentioned several times that to succeed you need to be "competitive, cutthroat and a shark". Not for me personally, but if this describes you then apply and you'd be likely to succeed.
    Also, something that really stuck out was that the recruiter kept mentioning that they thought I would be better suited for a different type of job, which made me wonder why they even brought me in to interview for a position they didn't think was right for me (in my opinion, it was only to meet their quotas for a bonus rather than trying to actually bring in top quality candidates).

Interview Questions

• What would be your dream job if you couldn't work in your current desired field? Who is your mentor?   Answer Question

20 Jan 2020 – Chief Administrative Officer

Thank you for your feedback.

There is no doubt that professional recruitment and staffing in Canada is extremely competitive, and operating as a highly specialized and premium firm in Canada's... More

Analyst, Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

Good interview. Professional instructions for resume upgrade and knowledge needed training suggestions. Telephone interview or Skype which is better suit for you, no need to run to the office to face to face for the first interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.