Las Iguanas Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Las Iguanas Waitress Interview Questions

Interviews at Las Iguanas

2.4

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas.

Interview

Easy, fast and professional.
Quick process all the way trough, from applying to the job interview just in a few days. Professional but a relaxed job interview. I was successfully selected for the job and now looking forward to working here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Las Iguanas

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Las Iguanas.

Interview

You had to submit cv online, then interview - it was a very short and simple process. Interview itself was easy but repetitive in places took over an hour and could have been much shorter.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Leicester, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call inviting me to an interview the following day, it was very informal and chilled out, the manager asked me questions about myself and I felt very relaxed. I was told to email the company when I returned from home (Easter Break) to sort out a trial shift.
    Whilst at home I received an email saying I'd been unsuccessful which was alarming as I'd been told I'd been given a trial shift. Contacted the store and it was a 'mistake', I was then booked onto a trial shift.
    Everything went well on this shift, I worked for free for 3 hours and felt i had got to grips with everything. I then was told to email my national insurance details and they'd contact me the next day. I never received a call or an email telling me if I'd been unsuccessful or successful!!! Very angry and upset as it's just rude to not even let me know where my faults lay.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Leamington Spa, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (Royal Leamington Spa, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

More questions than expected, most in the format of 'tell me about a time when...'. Fairly informal, only 1 interview required with site manager or assistant manager. Come prepared with lots of examples of customer service, difficult times, leadership, teamwork etc. Some questions came up multiple times but worded slightly differently so was slightly difficult to think of so many examples. The interviewer was helpful in guiding the questions to get the answers they were looking for however she was writing everything in a notebook and so was not very engaging.

Interview Questions

Las Iguanas Response

23 Aug 2017 – Recruitment Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on Glassdoor. I can see you that you have selected average interview and would love to know how we could improve on this. You can email me any further details at jodie@iguanas.co.uk.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Las Iguanas (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Questions about previous experience, workplaces
    Values and what motives to choose this job
    Your strengths and weaknesses
    General questions like age, nationality, status
    How could You deal with complains..
    where you imagine yourself in 5 years?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Chance to do trial shift

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.