LatentView Analytics Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 23 Nov 2018

2.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

had a wittten test basic math n english. critical question during the phone interview.

HIGHER STUDIES

Other Interview Reviews for LatentView Analytics

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chennai) in March 2012.

Interview

Written test, technical round, HR Interview (Written test will be tough & Logical interview will be medium.

Interview Questions

• Help the 3 cannibals and 3 missionaries to move to the other side of the lake. Note that when there are more cannibals on one side of the lake than missionaries, the cannibals eat them. So you need to think logically and strategically in order to get them all across to the other side safely. Can you solve the puzzling problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its Good place to Work. As a fresher Its very good opportunity to learn here.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chennai) in December 2012.

Interview

i attended this interview after writing a test (which has around 60 questions with negative marking also)

Interview Questions

• if i ask your enemy what he will say about you, i am from mechanical branch so they asked y latenview   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chennai) in September 2011.

Interview

I had an idea how non-technical profile interviews take place, so there was no preparation as such from my side. The only thing was to clear the aptitude test and be confident in the interview.
    The interview was taken by a panel of three, and consisted of logical, comprehension aptitude based questions. And ofcourse the typical HR stuff.

Interview Questions

• Assuming a sheet of paper can be folded infinite number of times, how many folds will you have to make in order to reach from bottom to roof of this room?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Vellore) in August 2012.

Interview

Written round. CAT type paper. Total 40 questions in 60 minutes. Easier than CAT of course but speed is essence. Second round is interview which involves puzzles and estimations/Fermi questions. Third round in interview again which has basic C questions and HR.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics.

Interview

1.Written test(aptitude)
    2.Maths related interview
    3.Technical interview
    4.HR interview

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The company had come for Campus Placements. There were 3 rounds. First was the Aptitude Test. Difficulty was that of CAT level. Then Personal Interview. Here they asked HR questions, one puzzle, one guesstimation and one psuedo code. Next round was Case Study round.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Questions were standard ones usually asked by analytics companies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chennai).

Interview

Applied via referral

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. 2 online tests and 3 interviews. No hard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate and increase my offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chennai) in September 2012.

Interview

simple.. they see if you RE SUITED FOR THEIR COMPANY AND WILL BE DEDICATED. LITTLE CODING SKILLS REQUIRED

Interview Questions

because i want a core job

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chennai) in June 2012.

Interview

The process takes different time period depending on both your capabilities and the vacancies available. Known for recruiting drives once in a while. General process can be as short as 1 week to 2 months. Basic Aps in the written test, puzzles and guestimation in the interviews. You can expect some oddballs in the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you think our current profile will satisfy your crave for creativity and freedom ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.