Legato Health Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Legato Health Technologies

2.6

Enrollment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legato Health Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I got schedule thorough WebEx my interview was at 4:15 but my interview started at 5:25 ....i can understand they had some they were busy ... anyways coming forward he started with his introduction n even I did after that he asked few questions almost I answered all questions except 2 in three(3) Minutes interview done...he said that hr will contact you
    Then Hr mailed me n said that you were unfit the role
    I don't understand why I was unfit ...so crazy it was
    Will they do interview for time pass or what ?
     Chalo leave about me I'm working in x company.

Think about the one don't have job n he comes in hope that today I will get job ....these interviewers will sit nicely in a/c
    They will do there work by doing rejection without knowing anything just they listen 2 3 lines then will reject by saying blah blah
    Everything thing is poltics n this company they hire internally n just for sake they conduct interviews outsiders n they demotive people😡
    Please I request to company n CEO take a action on people are doing timepass on a name of interview n don't play with people who come for interview specially the one who is need of job 🙏 they come up with some hope .

Interview Questions

• self intro some basic questions   2 Answers

3 Jun 2020 – Corporate - HR

Dear applicant, thank you for being a part of our hiring program.
    We have noted your views on the interview rounds and we’ll implement to bring in changes in the recruitment process.
    We wish you luck with your future endeavours.

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Legato Health Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview is taken my less experience person and the interviewer talks arrogantly and tries to show that you don't know anything. Interview are taken not to prove a person wrong, it's to see whether he is right fit

Interview Questions

Legato Health Technologies Response

9 Dec 2019 – Corporate - HR

Dear applicant, thank you for providing a review of our interview process.
    Thank you once again for considering Legato Health Technologies.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Waited for 1 hr 30mins and then interviewed for 15mins again I between have to wait for 20mins for the interviewer to arrive. Attended in Hyderabad for scrum master position. It's a big waste of time. No one will respond properly. Even interview invite they will send in last minute. Job description also not shared until multiple requests.

Interview Questions

Legato Health Technologies Response

1 Jul 2019 – Corporate - HR

Dear Applicant, thank you for being a part of our hiring program.
    We appreciate your valuable feedback. We have noted your views on the interview rounds and we’ll implement to bring in a change in the recruitment process.
    Thanks again for taking the time to consider Legato Health Technologies.

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legato Health Technologies in March 2020.

Interview

4 rounds including hr. Appititue was conducted which had made most of the candidates rejected followed by tecnical and then manager round. Overall a good experience. I interview was conducted in a good manager no problems in between.

Interview Questions

Legato Health Technologies Response

3 Jun 2020 – Corporate - HR

Dear applicant, thank you for providing a review of our hiring process. We are glad to know that you had a positive experience interviewing with us.
    We wish you all the best for your future with us.

Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legato Health Technologies (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

i have received a mail and i have done my test and again it take 2 days for next round of interview and but last consultancy team they told no requirement right now they have waited me 2-3 days so am very disappointed.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legato Health Technologies (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

I was told by HR (Pooja & Kalpana)that there will be 2 rounds of technical & 1 Manger round.
    When I finished with my first round with very good score (as per HR's), I took second round but HR confirmed that the role went on hold so had to reject.
    But they referred me to some other project & said I can directly take second round with Jejesh.

Before even he started the interview, I made myself clear that I don't have much experience (max of 6 months - 1 year) in IMS DB as I knew Legato uses IMS DB.
    Interviewer said that won't be issue if I can clear or have knowledge on DB2 which I was.

After 50 mins of interview he said he was satisfied with all my answer & inform HR about result.

As called HR next HR, as shocking as it said "Due to insufficient knowledge on IMS DB - rejected".

Are you guys kidding ?? I made myself clear on that then why did you took the interview for almost 1 hr to waste my time or that you didn't have any work ?

I had very high expectation on HR's & interviewer's from company like Legato but they don't even have proper syncing mechanism on what they want from candidate or for what role candidate is being interviewed. That's just sad.

I missed another company's interview just to attend this.

Interview Questions

• Routine questions:

-811, DBRM, Cursor, Scrollable cursor, Nul Indicator
      Types of Vsam, Restart in Jcl for proc steps, Cond to skip 2 steps, Internal reader to submit job from another JCL, Retrival of data from Tape etc..   1 Answer

3 Jun 2020 – Corporate - HR

Dear applicant, thank you for sharing a detailed review of your interview process with us.
    We have noted your views on the interview rounds and will surely implement changes in the recruitment process.
    We wish you all the luck for your future endeavours.

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Legato Health Technologies (London, England (UK)) in March 2020.

Interview

I think probably the worest company to attend an interview, it's just waste of your time than nothing else. I was interviewed three times for the same postion but they never come back with feedback.. People. Are arrogant, basically most of them doesn't know how to take interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you have application installed on admin server??   1 Answer

3 Jun 2020 – Corporate - HR

Dear applicant, thank you for providing a review of our interview process. We have noted your views on the interview rounds and we will implement your feedback to bring changes in the recruitment process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legato Health Technologies (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview process was smooth, there were three rounds f2f technical interview followed by telephonic managerial and HR rounds and I recieved the offer letter within 2 weeks.
    Thank you Legato.

Interview Questions

• C# basics, SQL queries Ranking and self join, stored procedure and functions in SQL server,few questions of jQuery and javascript   Answer Question

3 Jun 2020 – Corporate - HR

Wishing you all the best for your journey with us.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legato Health Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

30 min interview. Two interviewees. Questions were basic. Straight to log debugging and log messages. Some SQL questions as well. Also about deployment of the applications. Tsever and URS client server relationship.

Interview Questions

• What is GIM and it's functionality   1 Answer

3 Jun 2020 – Corporate - HR

Dear applicant, we appreciate your efforts in providing a review of your interview process with us.
    Thank you for considering Legato Health Technologies, wishing you luck for your future endeavours.

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Legato Health Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

They were only two rounds of interview .
    Asked about education background and about previous company work experience. Asked about your strength and weakness and how you handle the work in thuf situations...Overall the interview was very easy..

Interview Questions

Legato Health Technologies Response

3 Jun 2020 – Corporate - HR

Dear applicant, we are glad to know that you had a positive experience being a part of our hiring program. We appreciate you for sharing a review.
    Wishing you all the best for your journey with Legato Health Technologies.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.