Leighton Contractors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Leighton Contractors Interview Questions

Interviews at Leighton Contractors

2.6

Local Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors in January 2014.

Interview

No felonies pass a drug test valid cdl you;re hired. They don't really do a thorough interview you can tell they really need drivers. And they lie in the beginning telling you if you work hard then you could possibly earn a raise. Which I never saw anyone accomplish my time there. Just wasn't enough money for me. If 800 a week after taxes is enough for you then this is your company easy work.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or serous questions they just need drivers.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Work monday through and make like 800 a week.

Summer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2018.

Interview

Written test in English and group discussion in Chinese and ask u a few questions about your cv , better prepare yourself with the background information of building services industry.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (Noida) in November 2017.

Interview

There was a Psychometric Test for about 50 candidates, they conducted a GROUP DISCUSSION for all the 50 people in sets of 10. After that about 20 people attended the Interview out of which 3 were finally selected.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors.

Interview

Contract role. Single manager conducted the interview. There were behavioural questions asked. The interview lasted about 50 minutes. Asked to describe previous work history. Asked why I was seeking the position and whether I had further questions for them.

Heavy Diesel Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

short and easy, they asked me only basic questions and most of the interview process was talking about my new role within their company... Wages, where and when the induction takes place, what kind of health checks I need to get beforehand and so on...
    So it was already pretty much decided that I get the stop even before the interview, I think...

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have in the mining industry   1 Answer

Senior Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

About Current company progress and production and safety quality and waste management costcontroll logistics management how stores and procurement process and monthly billing invoice plant equipment direct and indirect labor and wages to workers facility management

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors.

Interview

At leat 7-10 follow up mail after geeting interview call, and one month after interview i got the Job. and remain 1 month ideal as peroject is in Starting stage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary

MEP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2014.

Interview

It was casual and he asked me a few technical questions and about my experience and background. The questions were related to air distribution systems and how non-destructive testing was conducted. The interview was 1 on 1 and the technical manager interviewed me. Earlier on, I had spoken to HR about the opportunity.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leighton Contractors.

Interview

Standard corporate HR processes and questions, if you've got to the interview then someone probably already knows you're qualified.

Interview Questions

• They will be direct about salary   1 Answer

Engineer MEP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Leighton Contractors (New Delhi) in January 2014.

Interview

GD,Personal interview, HR round and Technical round.
    Best questions theu usually ask and if we answer in our best ..it will be best time for us to get into the best company

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.