Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Application

I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Interview

great! all of the interviewers were extremely kind and patient. it is always a good idea to come prepared with questions and behavioral answers with examples from past experiences. however, the entire process was very early managed due to the great HR system and employee.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Leslies?
    Answer Question

Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Application

I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Interview

Good. Leslie was great. Made me feel at ease and wasnt putting too much pressure on the performance. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Except from this, I want to move up the chain here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Application

I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Interview

Two interviews one with store manager you will work at and another with the district manager of the store you will work at. Overall a simple and easy interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Interview

The process was smooth and the people working in the place were nice! If you are looking for a good place to work, HQ at PHX is a good one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in Dec 2020

Interview

1st interview was with HR, they asked basic questions. The second round was more technical and no webcam but a phone call, also I wish they listed more in-depth software requirements.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Application

I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Interview

short and there weren’t many questions you can tell this job is a joke. i wouldn’t recommend the job just based off of the interview process. good luck to you all in wherever it takes you

Interview Questions
  • what experience do you have in retail
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commack, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Commack, NY)

Interview

Easygoing. Not hard to get. Easy interview and questions. Quick paced and provocative. Not as hard as other jobs I’ve had. Staff are nice and work w Really really really hard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in May 2020

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. Took place over video, asked general questions about availability, strengths, etc. Was pretty low pressure and quick. Took about a week to hear anything back. My biggest issue was how long it took to get an interview after I submitted an application. It was about a month in between.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies in Apr 2020

Interview

Got a phone call to schedule a video interview by a senior level analyst. The video interview as 1:1. No technical interview in this round. Did not receive any updates since then.

Interview Questions
  • Walk through the resume, Experience about real analysis. Greatest accomplishment

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was really easy. The regional manager called me on the phone and we spoke for 15 minutes. It felt more like a phone screen than an interview. Perhaps this was because I had a professionally designed cover letter, resume, and contacts list in one streamlined document. However, the biggest aggravation was that they wouldn't accommodate my reccommenders' schedules. Leslie's store managers are not allowed to use the store email address or their personal emails to contact anyone. They can only use the store phone to call your contacts and, at least mine, wouldn't do so outside of store hours. So, my contacts were calling the manager on by behalf on the store line and not getting through because he was too busy working face-to-face with customers. I ended up getting hired anyway WITHOUT ANY recommendations by anyone. So, I imagine if you're relying upon reccommendations in order to get a job, you're probably going to have to attach formal letters from your contacts to your actual resume document in order for them to advocate for your hiring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews