Cover image for Life Insurance Corporation of India

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Life Insurance Corporation of India Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Life Insurance Corporation of India

Application

I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Interview

There were two sets of interviews. they made me feel very comfortable. The interview was very easy. After a long time, they called and informed me that I had been selected.

Interview Questions
  • the first question, tell me about yourself.
    Answer Question

Life Insurance Corporation of India

Application

I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Interview

1round Interview, 4 members in a panel. Ask questions upon marketing . Situation based question on sales, job profile details, resume based question. Basically they wanted to check whether you are competent enough for the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Have yoh gone through the job description?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adoor

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Adoor) in Jul 2021

Interview

I t was a great experience I enjoyed it. Even as a beginner I felt interviews as fair and easy. One two three four five six seven eight nine ten questions are frequently asked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Insurance Corporation of India

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Interview

Simple one not that much difficult...interview went on for 10 to 15 mins ...it was a panel of 3 member committee...very comfortable panel...easy questions were asked...Manageable only...easily can handle the interview panel

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Insurance Corporation of India

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Interview

Very strightforward and easy interview. The interviewer was very congenial and kept smiling throughout. They just wanted to assess if the person is generally aware of things happening in the world. Not too many financial questions, but he did ask what was insurance for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Mumbai) in Jan 2021

Interview

Easy interview and a well managed process. They people assisting throughout the process are approachable and talk in a good manner. Easy interview and a well managed process. They people assisting throughout the process are approachable and talk in a good manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Insurance Corporation of India

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Interview

it was difficult,i was scared ,many things have asked i didnt able to answer,backgrounf question,education and there is constant nervous feeling i get while giving the interview ,i ruined my interview just becoz of being nervous and not prepared

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Chennai) in Dec 2019

Interview

Interview process was about 20 minutes.they asked about lic , and some general knowledge questions about Indian states, personal questions , family, work experience . They want to know your family history.one of the gl questions was which state has maximum wheat production. They asked about 10 gk questions I got answer for only two.

Interview Questions
  • What is lic website name What lic agents do Who did you select as a lic agent What are the qualities required for a lic agent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Calicut, Kerala) in Oct 2019

Interview

Took 15 to 20 minutes. 4 members in the panel. Friendly panel. Asked questions about the home town. It took 15 min for the document verification. Asked basic questions about insurance and banking

Interview Questions
  • Overall it was a friendly interview. Asked basic questions about insurance and banking. Asked me about the major headlines of the news paper of that day.

Life Insurance Corporation of India

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Interview

Online all India competitive exam followed by interview and medical examination. Tough to crack both unless you are well prepared and we'll versed with general reasoning quants gk computer. Interview can be grilling. Personality and management skills will be tested.

Interview Questions
  • All sorts of different questions from current financial and non financial sector.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews

Life Insurance Corporation of India Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Life Insurance Corporation of India as 79.1% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.77 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Agent and Management rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Training and Assistant Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Life Insurance Corporation of India takes an average of 34.13 days when considering 43 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Training had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Assistant Development Officer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 120 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Life Insurance Corporation of India according to 43 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 20.33%