Life Insurance Corporation of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Life Insurance Corporation of India Interview Questions

Interviews at Life Insurance Corporation of India

2.9

Agent Interview

Interview

be simple and confident .There could be an telephonic interview depends on your stay, leer face to face interview will be there. Questions will be straight forward to the openings to which you are applying.it was a nice one, the atmoshere was supportive, just they were looking for the person who is honest and fitting in the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

take it

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Bhopal) in April 2012.

Interview

my father is a chief agent in lic. he only inspired me to make my career in lic. to become a agent in lic, one has to give a online examination (multiple choise questions). if passed in that then lic gives the training for some days..

Interview Questions

• how to manage the customers?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Lucknow) in September 2011.

Interview

it was a computer based selection process of interview.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India.

Interview

written test and personal interview involved i n selection process to select the candid ate that are beneficial for the compony growth..the process was good and the panel member are very friendly .. It was 10-w20 min relate to each candidate during process.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India in May 2009.

Interview

There was no personal contact by the local bodies for the reference. It was clear and transparent.The questions were asked on current knowledge of all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Agra, Uttar Pradesh) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview is pretty much normal like as in other companies. The interviewees will go through your resume and ask related questions. There is no as such limited or prescribed course for the interview. They can ask anything, literally anything. It would be great if you could get in contact with teachers at LIC zonal training offices and get a previous year question paper booklet or anything of that sort.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Mumbai) in May 2009.

Interview

A nationwide MCQ test, after clearing which you will have to face an interview in the LIC HQ (One Round of Interview)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation allowed

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (New Delhi) in January 2014.

Interview

They have their own recruitment process. The vacancies are advertised and you have to appy online. The written test is quite tough. And the interview process is even tougher. Yet can be cracked.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Patna, Bihar) in October 2016.

Interview

They asked about handling the work load.Moreover they wanted to ask me how will I perform during holiday seasons.they asked me about his and perks and no. If working hours that I will put to get best results.

Interview Questions

• Will I perform if no hikes are given?   1 Answer

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Kolkata) in June 2015.

Interview

tough ..i enjoyed it.they were cooperative.i answrd few questions.they asked current affairs.my first interview.i was tensd they freed me.i wanted to join because good job satisfaction.my friend cracked/good xprnc.every body should face.i enjoyed tou i cudnt crack.limited seats

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.