Life Insurance Corporation of India Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adoor

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Adoor) in Jul 2021

Interview

I t was a great experience I enjoyed it. Even as a beginner I felt interviews as fair and easy. One two three four five six seven eight nine ten questions are frequently asked

Interview Questions
  • Will you work hard for the company
    Answer Question

Life Insurance Corporation of India

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Interview

Very strightforward and easy interview. The interviewer was very congenial and kept smiling throughout. They just wanted to assess if the person is generally aware of things happening in the world. Not too many financial questions, but he did ask what was insurance for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Life Insurance Corporation of India

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Interview

it was difficult,i was scared ,many things have asked i didnt able to answer,backgrounf question,education and there is constant nervous feeling i get while giving the interview ,i ruined my interview just becoz of being nervous and not prepared

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala, Kerala

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Calicut, Kerala, Kerala) in Oct 2019

Interview

Took 15 to 20 minutes. 4 members in the panel. Friendly panel. Asked questions about the home town. It took 15 min for the document verification. Asked basic questions about insurance and banking

Interview Questions
  • Overall it was a friendly interview. Asked basic questions about insurance and banking. Asked me about the major headlines of the news paper of that day.

Life Insurance Corporation of India

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India

Interview

Online all India competitive exam followed by interview and medical examination. Tough to crack both unless you are well prepared and we'll versed with general reasoning quants gk computer. Interview can be grilling. Personality and management skills will be tested.

Interview Questions
  • All sorts of different questions from current financial and non financial sector.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (New Delhi) in Oct 2016

Interview

Their is not such interview to be an agent. You have to just pass an exam which have questions related to insurance. Their is no negative marking. After passing exam you will get your offer letter and your development officer will tell everything you have to do, the products, commission you will get etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar, Bihar

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Patna, Bihar, Bihar) in Oct 2016

Interview

They asked about handling the work load.Moreover they wanted to ask me how will I perform during holiday seasons.they asked me about his and perks and no. If working hours that I will put to get best results.

Interview Questions
  • Will I perform if no hikes are given?

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Hyderābād) in May 2016

Interview

there are 3 members in the panel..all are >50 aged persons they started with self introduction and cross questions on what you mention in it. then they asked some current affairs and personality questions like "what you do when you become pm for 5 days"....its all done in a cool environment

Interview Questions
  • where did the olympics 2016 is going to be
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (New Delhi) in Jan 2016

Interview

its was good and what else you can share you can share esily to interviewer, they want to listen education and communication was checked. i think they go with the flow .

Interview Questions
  • family, education, communication , hobbies, extra curricular , schooling, college, interest

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Mumbai) in Oct 2015

Interview

exam and personal interview asked professional type questions and educational qualification ,why do u want this job and why should we hire you. any refreral if any mention the name,are u ok with field job,career goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews