Life Insurance Corporation of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Life Insurance Corporation of India Interview Questions

Interviews at Life Insurance Corporation of India

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India.

Interview

Online all India competitive exam followed by interview and medical examination. Tough to crack both unless you are well prepared and we'll versed with general reasoning quants gk computer. Interview can be grilling. Personality and management skills will be tested.

Interview Questions

• All sorts of different questions from current financial and non financial sector.   Answer Question

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Patna, Bihar) in October 2016.

Interview

They asked about handling the work load.Moreover they wanted to ask me how will I perform during holiday seasons.they asked me about his and perks and no. If working hours that I will put to get best results.

Interview Questions

• Will I perform if no hikes are given?   2 Answers

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (New Delhi) in October 2016.

Interview

Their is not such interview to be an agent. You have to just pass an exam which have questions related to insurance. Their is no negative marking. After passing exam you will get your offer letter and your development officer will tell everything you have to do, the products, commission you will get etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available. You will get fixed rate of commission.

Lic Aao Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

there are 3 members in the panel..all are >50 aged persons
    they started with self introduction and cross questions on what you mention in it.
    then they asked some current affairs and personality questions like "what you do when you become pm for 5 days"....its all done in a cool environment

Interview Questions

• where did the olympics 2016 is going to be   1 Answer

Negotiation

just concentrate on current affairs

LIC Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (New Delhi) in January 2016.

Interview

its was good and what else you can share you can share esily to interviewer, they want to listen
    education and communication was checked. i think they go with the flow .

Interview Questions

• family, education, communication , hobbies, extra curricular , schooling, college, interest   1 Answer

PROBATIONARY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Mumbai) in October 2015.

Interview

exam and personal interview asked professional type questions and educational qualification ,why do u want this job and why should we hire you. any refreral if any mention the name,are u ok with field job,career goals.

Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dharwar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Dharwar) in September 2015.

Interview

First there will be written test which includes your quantitive analysis, qualities analysis, English, and computer knowledge once you clear the written test you will get e mail and postal mail which is followed by interview, medical test.

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Kolkata) in June 2015.

Interview

tough ..i enjoyed it.they were cooperative.i answrd few questions.they asked current affairs.my first interview.i was tensd they freed me.i wanted to join because good job satisfaction.my friend cracked/good xprnc.every body should face.i enjoyed tou i cudnt crack.limited seats

Direct Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjavur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India (Thanjavur) in June 2015.

Interview

only face to face direct interview . selected candidates only come to the interview on the particular day on june 2012. that time one by one candidate called to the interview hall.

Interview Questions

• me and my family background values   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Insurance Corporation of India.

Interview

written test and personal interview involved i n selection process to select the candid ate that are beneficial for the compony growth..the process was good and the panel member are very friendly .. It was 10-w20 min relate to each candidate during process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.