LinkedIn Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 May 2019

3.3

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

The interview process here is exhausting. 4 phone calls and then you get to go in for an in-person meeting. I was really excited for the opportunity to work here up until the 4th call with two sales managers (the mock call).

I’ve had several interviews in my life and I’ve never had one like this. I felt like I was interrogated instead of being properly interviewed. It was clear they hadn’t looked at my resume at all. The mock call is a bit ridiculous because they expect you to sell a product you’ve never worked with.

Long story short, I got terrible vibes from both of these sales managers and lost all interest working here. I’m shocked as to how these two people qualified for manager roles. Interviews shouldn’t be this insulting and uncomfortable.

It’s too bad because everything leading up to this point went very well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process ended abruptly when the company contacts stopped following up.

The Linkedin HR contact was unreachable to set up a time to chat about the roles comp and benefits. The Linkedin team member contact was great to work with at first, but eventually stopped following up - even after the confirmed that they would set up another time to speak with another team member.

The interviews consisted of various case studies and a phone screen.

Interview Questions

• How would you react/respond/act is ___ situation.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

It will take some time to go through the multistage interviews but you’ll gain insights as well. Depending on the position you’re looking for, its a good idea to provide examples of your previous work.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great, although I did not get the position, the recruiter was very timely in her contact with me and made the experience very pleasant. I got feedback from the recruiter about why I didn't get the position as well.

Interview Questions

• Weaknesses, strengths. Had to do a mock discovery meeting in the final interview.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for Relationship Manager and Account Executive, had initial interview with a recruiter, then met with 2 hiring managers for a mock discovery call and then the final interview was a mock presentation about what you learned from the discovery call and meeting with 2 teammates for 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What successful people do you look up to?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Great Interview process. Just be yourself. Everyone is super friendly and really just looking to get to know you. phone screen, phone interview. onsite interview two peer interviews then a 1-1 demo.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone call interview request after 2 weeks with HR. 4 days later I had another interview with my potential manager. Next day I was invited to the headquarters for face to face interviews. It was 4.5 hours long and different team members came to the room each 45 minutes. It was not an easy interview process. Last step of my interview, I was asked to demonstrate a pitch. It was a long run but worth it!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is very simple. They have the same attitude like Google. Take it or leave it mentality.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was referred in and knew many people at Linkedin. I had the perfect job experience with 4+ years and pay stubs and numbers to prove amazing quota and commission I was bringing in at previous positions. I spoke with two recruiters. One was great and was pleased, the other one was an A hole and tried to bs me into joining his position when he knew I was cut out for the better higher paying position with the other recruiter. Acted as if he was the best of the best to ever work a job or something just because he was at Linkedin since the beginning. It's all hype. I have read tons of reviews stating the same thing, the recruiters just literally don't answer you back. What kind of company has recruiters who don't answer back when a candidate is perfect for a position? Just very unprofessional experience in general, everyone at the company thinks they are hot sh$#t.

Interview Questions

• They just ask your experience pretty much. No difficult questions. They rarely bring people in for in person interviews.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

1. Screen interview
    2. Do a discovery call using the Sandler's sales methodology. Give you a company and you need to use a consultative sales method to usersdtand painpoints and close them on a demo
    3. Demo for the vertical you're applying for
    4. Panel interviews with 4 hiring managers

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Had a phone interview, a DEMO call interview, and then a face to face interview with a panel and had to give a presentation in front of the group and had to VC some people in as well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.