LinkedIn Data Scientist Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LinkedIn Data Scientist Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Scientist Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I found a guy from LinkedIn posted a twitter saying he accept resumes. I send my resume and expressed my interest. About several days latter he contacted me for arranging a phone interview.
He first asked about my experience, and we discussed a little about what he's being doing. Then he give the question like how to find the second larges element in a binary search tree.

Interview Questions

• Find the second largest element in a Binary Search Tree   16 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn

Data Scientist Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LinkedIn in February 2013.

Interview

The process was super-fast, they contacted me a week after I submit my resume online. I was contacted by a research scientist at data analytics group and after he talked about my research a bit, he asked me some machine learning background questions like SVM algorithm and kernels. Then he approached to programming questions, like how you write a code to store a large matrix. The programming part was easy but you need to refresh your machine learning background a little bit.

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 kernel functions and when to use which of them.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.