LinkedIn Data Scientist Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LinkedIn Data Scientist Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Scientist Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LinkedIn in February 2013.

Interview

The process was super-fast, they contacted me a week after I submit my resume online. I was contacted by a research scientist at data analytics group and after he talked about my research a bit, he asked me some machine learning background questions like SVM algorithm and kernels. Then he approached to programming questions, like how you write a code to store a large matrix. The programming part was easy but you need to refresh your machine learning background a little bit.

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 kernel functions and when to use which of them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn

Data Scientist Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I found a guy from LinkedIn posted a twitter saying he accept resumes. I send my resume and expressed my interest. About several days latter he contacted me for arranging a phone interview.
    He first asked about my experience, and we discussed a little about what he's being doing. Then he give the question like how to find the second larges element in a binary search tree.

Interview Questions

• Find the second largest element in a Binary Search Tree   16 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.