LinkedIn Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Intern

LinkedIn Intern Interview Questions

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter through an online application. I was emailed for a phone interview and spoke to the recruiter about the position and its opportunities for about a half hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn

Intern Interview

Interview

Got a referral from a Linkedin employee. About one month later, a recruiter came to me and we scheduled for our first screen interview. After having one hr screen interview, there are two technical interviews in around two weeks. All the interviews were done via phone. Technical interviews need online coding.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of integers and write a function that returns the sum of the contiguous subsequence with maximum sum.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First a phone screen with recruiter on what teams I would be interested in. Then a phone screen, and a one hour onsite interview. Questions were not that hard, just make sure you consider edge cases and write clean code. Pseudocode before writing syntax no matter how easy the question looks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Screening call with Recruiter, Call with a member of the Team, then moved the final process where there was a half a day of Skype interviews: Panel with the hiring department and the other candidate, then three separate Skype interviews with various team members.

Interview Questions

• Why LinkedIn? How do you handle conflict? How do you use data to make decisions?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Columbus, OH (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

one HR quick phone chat about some basic information and ask some behave question
    two coding interviews to solve the coding, algorithm, and data structure problem online
    Later with two team match review

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online after going to a networking event by LinkedIn. Passed through the initial phone screen where the recruiter asked some basic interview questions. The recruiter overall was very helpful in the process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in December 2017.

Interview

Easy process. I was contacted by a recruiter for an online phone interview where he asked basic questions like Why LinkedIn? and asking for me to review my resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

two rounds, an introductory interview and technical one

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LinkedIn in November 2013.

Interview

Had One HR Phone screening followed by one technical round on phone. I didnot do well so could not get through the technical round.

Interview Questions

• Difficulty level is not that high, I was not prepared so I could not clear   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Got an interview through a family friend and talked to the head of recruiting for a couple minutes over the phone. Asked normal questions like what courses I am taking and what I have to offer the company. Not too hard, but not a very formal process. Did not receive offer because they did not have any openings for my major.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time where you used your connections to get something you want?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.