LinkedIn Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Intern

LinkedIn Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at LinkedIn

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in December 2017.

Interview

Easy process. I was contacted by a recruiter for an online phone interview where he asked basic questions like Why LinkedIn? and asking for me to review my resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Columbus, OH (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

one HR quick phone chat about some basic information and ask some behave question
    two coding interviews to solve the coding, algorithm, and data structure problem online
    Later with two team match review

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online after going to a networking event by LinkedIn. Passed through the initial phone screen where the recruiter asked some basic interview questions. The recruiter overall was very helpful in the process.

Interview Questions

• Lowest Common Ancestor of a Binary Tree of two Nodes   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter through an online application. I was emailed for a phone interview and spoke to the recruiter about the position and its opportunities for about a half hour.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Screening call with Recruiter, Call with a member of the Team, then moved the final process where there was a half a day of Skype interviews: Panel with the hiring department and the other candidate, then three separate Skype interviews with various team members.

Interview Questions

• Why LinkedIn? How do you handle conflict? How do you use data to make decisions?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First a phone screen with recruiter on what teams I would be interested in. Then a phone screen, and a one hour onsite interview. Questions were not that hard, just make sure you consider edge cases and write clean code. Pseudocode before writing syntax no matter how easy the question looks.

Interview Questions

• String operations, data structures   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Got a referral from a Linkedin employee. About one month later, a recruiter came to me and we scheduled for our first screen interview. After having one hr screen interview, there are two technical interviews in around two weeks. All the interviews were done via phone. Technical interviews need online coding.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of integers and write a function that returns the sum of the contiguous subsequence with maximum sum.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

Applied online for a business, non-technical internship; I was contacted by a current member of the BLP for a phone screen. I was then invited for another phone screen, this time with a recruiter. I waited 2 weeks and heard that I was on to the next round, a Video Call with another member of the BLP. After that was another Video Call with a member of the team that selected me. Finally, the 5th and final round was with multiple members of the team that had selected me.

The entire process felt just short of 2 months. While the follow-up was definitely poor at times, something that seems to be a trend, the interviews themselves were an absolute joy. The interviewers treat it as a conversation which really makes it a comfortable setting. The caveat to this is that you don't really know where you stand in their eyes since they seem so pleased by your answers.

Interview Questions

• 1) Define Leadership
      2) Prior Experiences
      3) Biggest challenges in past jobs/internships   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

Applied online, got an email from a recruiter two weeks later to set up a phone screen. Completed first phone screen, then another phone screen. Got radio silence for about 5 weeks after various follow-ups with the recruiter. After five weeks, she called me to set up a Skype interview with someone who worked in the department. Completed the Skype interview, waited another 3 weeks with no responses from follow-up emails. Finally, after a 2 month long process, the recruiter called me telling me I had been rejected. Very horribly noncommunicative and unprofessional process in my experience. If you're going to reject someone, don't string them along for 2 months and never give them updates. I would expect more from a company such as LinkedIn.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in November 2015.

Interview

Met at campus career fair. Was called a couple weeks after for a phone screening which led to a one hour technical phone interview. Finally, was given a final one hour technical phone interview and was ultimately rejected a few days after. I had a good experience initially with the recruiter and the first interviewer, however, in my final round interview I sensed the interviewers were almost mocking me, as they frequently would not respond to my questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.