LinkedIn Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 10 May 2019

2.8

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Two phone screens and an in person interview. The interview process was a disaster. They rescheduled every meeting/call several times and were very confusing about what role I should prepare to interview for. Very disrespectful of my time and I would not recommend wasting your time with this company. It is clear that they are significantly disorganized and have zero regard for applicants' time.

Interview Questions

• What is something I am most proud of achieving?
    How would I approach the role?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2017.

Interview

First phone screening by HR followed by 3 in person meetings with 4 different stakeholders. One round included a role play for which a case study was given one weekbefore the meeting. HR does the , offer management' mainly on pre decided internal salary bands and not basis your past comp. They tend to tell you, you are at the max limit for your grade (i have heard this from multiple employees). Do review pay ranges and go in well informed for salary negotiaion.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2017.

Interview

Efficiently managed and transparent methodology where the recruiter was constantly engaged with me sharing all the required information for next round and feedback from the previous rounds. There was a lot of clarity in the objectives of each round and the panel's expectation setting. Very well managed process overall.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at LinkedIn ?   1 Answer
    • Why have you applied for a Sales profile?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2016.

Interview

Steps:
    1) HR interview
    2) Hiring Manager Interview
    3 & 4) F2F interview for Results and Leverage; Leadership & Culture
    5) Senior Director F2F interview
    6, 7, 8..) Peer discussions
    Too many steps in my view. Lengthy delays in the process without clear communication why.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about how I have been driving my teams before - leadership style etc..   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LinkedIn in April 2016.

Interview

A friend referred me here. I got a call from their recruiter who assisted me through the process. An extremely engaging and a seamless interview process. Overall a positive experience.
    Telephonic Conversation - In person Exploratory Discussion - Presentation Round (Make it or break it) - Personal Interview (Final Round)

Interview Questions

• 1. Take us through your LinkedIn Profile
      2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      3. One word - How do your friends describe you?
      4. Have you ever had a situation where your views did not match with that of your superiors? If yes how did you manage convincing them?
      5. What is your biggest career accomplishment?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2016.

Interview

Had an initial screening interview and then an interview with a manager. After the latter I have not received any response. And it is not something that one can expect from a company like that. Quite a negative experience

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

This was a campus placement - Multiple interviews are held, with immediate manager, and senior management. Interview ranges from a fun introduce yourself round, to a discussion of how your past helps you meet LinkedIn, to a sales focused session and then finally a meeting with HR. Other interviews may have a sales pitch session, depending on whether lateral/campus hire.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience set you up for success in this role?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Rubbish - I had a few screening calls with the recruitment team which all sounded promising for an opening they stated they immediately had available....what actually transpired is that the opening was not available but that they liked to have a pool of talent ready in case...I mean WTF? Thanks for wasting my time. Having passed about 3 telephone calls I turn up to the London offices. All very nice had a good feeling to start with. The interviewer turns up and that where it starts to come undone.

Besides the normal pleseantries the interview seemed dull poorly structured no defined set of questions. The interviewer was a poor communicator and the interview had no real beginning, middle or end. I came away luke warm and uninspired not what I was expecting from Linkedin.

Interview Questions

• General experience about your management background and how you would lead a team.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

Very strong internal recruiter who led me through the entire process. Communication was amazing and there was never a time I didn't know where I stood. I interviewed with several regional directors whom were all excellent and very considerate.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2014.

Interview

7 interviews long, met a huge amount of people who all asked the same questions and seemed confused as to where each other even sat. Disorganised chaos is a term I would use to describe this process and I felt the director interview went terribly as he asked really strange questions and came across as arrogant

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls would fill this room we are in right now?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.