LivSpace Interior Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 Apr 2019

2.0

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

They have 4-5 rounds. Apptitude test, face to face interview with team lead, software test, he interview. It is a long process. I was there from morning 11: 30 to evening 5: 30. Some interviewers have the patience to understand and test properly while others just want to rush.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LivSpace

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LivSpace (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

In the beginning you will be asked to write an aptitude and design test before interview round. During interview round you may be asked to sketch modular kitchen or wardrobe for certain time and next for technical round to test your software skills. good luck :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LivSpace (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

Initially a phone interview and later you’ll have a lengthy process at the livspace center. Ones who are planning on applying, requesting you to keep the entire day for it, as that is the amount time one would be wasting.

First round is about basic iq multiple choice questions. After that is a face to face interview which they take forever to start, couple of them left after a few hours as they didn’t get their turn. The third round also took forever to start, was on edge of walking out of there. The third round was also face to face interview but same questions were asked as that of the second round. I waited for another round for an hour then gave up.

Now coming to the part what concerns them more. They stress a lot about sales and marketing, it’s more of that than design. As it’s a modular system no scope for design. They have standardised furniture and measurements, your design should revolve around it. Working hours would be Tuesday to Sunday.

Interview Questions

• 1.What is mdf board and particle board?   Answer Question
    • What should be the height of kitchen counter from the flooring?   1 Answer
    • A basic measurement of kitchen would be given to you, one has to plan the layout and also provide the position of base storage’s of the kitchen cabinet.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LivSpace (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2017.

Interview

One of the employee referred me for the position of Interior Designer at Gurgaon.

INTERVIEW
    Day 1
    I was called for the interview at 10:30 morning, but later on asked to come for the interview the next day, since the staff was busy with some other work.

Day 2
    I was again called for the interview at 10:30 A.M., but since the interviewer was not in office, so I had to wait for almost around 3 hours. At around 2 P.M., a guy asked me to come for the interview and introduced me to another girl, who went through my portfolio and asked all sort of irrelevant questions (by the way, she had joined LivSpace only a month ago, which i got to know through my contact and i think this is why she had no clue why she was there).
    After five minutes of interview, she asked me to wait and called some other employee for the interview. This girl appeared to be highly uninterested in the interview, during fifteen minutes of the face to face interview, she was busy with some assignment on her laptop. As far as the interview is concerned, she asked me some questions from my portfolio and handed me over a multiple choice question paper.
    After i had finished with the aptitude test, she asked me to leave and said they will let me know about the result within a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LivSpace (New Delhi) in June 2017.

Interview

They gave an aptitude test at first. But since it was lunch time noone gave a damn to next step of interview which was face to face interview. After oo for an hour someone from the employees came to me and asked a few regular questions and while looking at my portfolio she asked me if I know any vendor for the office furniture and asked for their contact details when I said yes. After taking the number she just asked me to submit my cv and leave instead of letting me proceed for next round. I felt cheated.

Interview Questions

• Tell the name of the furniture vendor   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LivSpace (Mumbai) in October 2017.

Interview

The employees at Livspace are very generous and kind. The interview was quite interesting and to the point. I love their work process and services that they offer. The products range is huge and very creative yet functional.

Interview Questions

• What kind of interior design styles have you worked on till date   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LivSpace (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

Went into the office, had to submit hard copy of my resume, then had an interview with a manager. They did a small written test on the various standards of interior design and availability of materials as well as costing.

Interview Questions

• Asked me pricing of materials, how to respond to clients about estimates   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LivSpace (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2017.

Interview

They called and arranged interview for me. In interview they asked general questions about your qualification, experience and questions related to interior Like do you know how to make BOQ, Types Of Glass etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LivSpace (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2016.

Interview

extremely length, unorganized, mismanaged, don't expect a seat, be ready to stand and wait for your turn on the foyer or staircase for hours. Will require an entire day. Be prepared they might offer you a different role you might have not thought about.. hahaha

Interview Questions

• Simple introduction, basic questions on modular kitchen that your recruiter might tell you in advance.
      about cabinet shutter material and finishes ?
       how are they different form carpenter made kitchen?
       why are modular better ?
      no need to carry your portfolio they are not interested in design only your selling marketing skills
      if you are into core designing this place is hopless..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LivSpace (Chennai) in November 2018.

Interview

There was a phone call interview which was a typical Tele caller person asking about the experience. Then they put me for a one on interview. It was pretty much easy with the interaction .It was not as technical as it would require for the position.

Interview Questions

• they asked about the experience in the modular fit outs industry and to explain my portfolio. It was not as technical as it would require for the position.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.