Live Connections Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 31 Jan 2019

Interviews for Top Jobs at Live Connections

Sort:

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Live Connections (New York, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was asked about my previous experience and why I had to leave that job. After explaining the circumstances my new boss was convinced. Then I was told that I have to manage the whole store.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience in office administration, Labour management, accounting procedures, computer skills.   5 Answers

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Connections (Hyderabad) in January 2012.

Interview

I would definitely advise anyone to get a recruiters email (go on to linkedin to find a recruiter) , if you are serious about working for this company. Contacting a recruiter seems to be the best way to actually getting an interview. Once I was contacted, we set up an interview time. So the first interview was over the phone. If you prepare, you will be fine. Make sure you also prepare yourself for the easy questions like "Tell me about yourself and Why do you want to work for agency.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

every production is imporatnt part of process...process i s short term nd long goal..nd less money are invest...process is smart work has been done..process eng. is forst prirority of customer satisfication

Lead Recruitments Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Connections (Hyderabad) in October 2010.

Interview

Focus is put more to understand what a person has learnt in the last jobs. How much of initiatives a person has taken. What were the accountability of the previous role, what were the Pros & Cons.
    Questions are asked on if a person is ready to take the challenge to work as Individual contributor or not.

Interview Questions

• Explain Revenue Cycle for Lateral Hiring. ?
      How would you work to close position of Manager [particular feild] within 2 Hours, knowing that the position is open for 8 months. ?
      How would be ensure delivery for a client with 30 CVs in a day - knowing your entire support is already engaged with work or on leave?   1 Answer

HR- Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Connections (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was quite good. The managers make you extremely comfortable. They explain you your job profile in detail and also help you get through the learning curve. All in all a good place to work and learn.

Interview Questions

• 1. What will be your strategy to hire senior resources?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.