Live Connections Interview Questions

Updated 1 Oct 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Live Connections

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Connections (Bangalore) in Mar 2018

Interview

Interview process was quite good. The managers make you extremely comfortable. They explain you your job profile in detail and also help you get through the learning curve. All in all a good place to work and learn.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What will be your strategy to hire senior resources?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Live Connections

Application

I interviewed at Live Connections

Interview

every production is imporatnt part of process...process i s short term nd long goal..nd less money are invest...process is smart work has been done..process eng. is forst prirority of customer satisfication

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Connections (Bangalore) in Jun 2016

Interview

They ask you basic HR questions. You need to communicate well. They do hire even if your communication skills is not that great. The interview was over within 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Connections (Hyderābād) in Jul 2015

Interview

Detailed Interview process , They wanted to know about the complete background of candidate , Even though I was from different background they gave preference to me based on experience

Interview Questions
  • What are your strenghth and weakness?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Live Connections (New York, NY) in Oct 2014

Interview

I was asked about my previous experience and why I had to leave that job. After explaining the circumstances my new boss was convinced. Then I was told that I have to manage the whole store.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience in office administration, Labour management, accounting procedures, computer skills.
17 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Connections (Hyderābād) in Jan 2012

Interview

I would definitely advise anyone to get a recruiters email (go on to linkedin to find a recruiter) , if you are serious about working for this company. Contacting a recruiter seems to be the best way to actually getting an interview. Once I was contacted, we set up an interview time. So the first interview was over the phone. If you prepare, you will be fine. Make sure you also prepare yourself for the easy questions like "Tell me about yourself and Why do you want to work for agency.

Interview Questions
19 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Connections (Hyderābād) in Oct 2010

Interview

Focus is put more to understand what a person has learnt in the last jobs. How much of initiatives a person has taken. What were the accountability of the previous role, what were the Pros & Cons. Questions are asked on if a person is ready to take the challenge to work as Individual contributor or not.

Interview Questions
  • Explain Revenue Cycle for Lateral Hiring. ? How would you work to close position of Manager [particular feild] within 2 Hours, knowing that the position is open for 8 months. ? How would be ensure delivery for a client with 30 CVs in a day - knowing your entire support is already engaged with work or on leave?
RSS Feed</>Embed