LiveOps Interview Questions

Updated 22 Aug 2015

2.2

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LiveOps (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

15 minute phone interview with recruiter, 1 hour phone interview with VP of HR, onsite interview with CEO and recruiter. While it didn't work out I enjoyed meeting LiveOps' CEO. He seems to "get" Austin and is a true leader. I felt that his vision for LiveOps is exciting and am dissapointed that I will not be able to work with him. I hope we meet again in the future as I believe that this would be a great environment to work in.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical. Went over experience and what I liked doing on the weekend which I thought was a nice change of pace.   1 Answer

Independent Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LiveOps (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process with LiveOps is simple and automated. I am still waiting for approval from the licensed program to take the calls that I applied to take with the company. During the entire process, I have not yet spoken to a live person but have had contact with the managers through the LiveOps system online. Easy process for at home legitimate work.

Interview Questions

• Work experience, credentials were all covered in application. Background check and live voice interview.   Answer Question

Wah Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiveOps (Tampa, FL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

all was done online, very easy. Just submit your resume on line and then they take it from there - only thing that took time was background check, but that wasn't very long

Interview Questions

• Did I want to work for myself, be my own boss. Did I want to choose my own hours?   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Cherry Hill, NJ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

First I had to do the Voice Audition over the phone, You have to call a number they give you and read a script. you have three or two tries to record and submit after reading to get it right. Then submit a Credit Check and then pay $45 for a Background Check

Interview Questions

• There were questions after the voice audition. about how to handle customer issues   Answer Question

At Home Based Phone Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at LiveOps in November 2014.

Interview

Initial application, background check, training completed on your own time. It is a legit work at home company, I don't see it being as easy as I thought it would be but I'm going to give it a try. You really have to be comfortable with being independent with serious tasks.

Negotiation

None

Senior Vice President Ops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at LiveOps (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

industry referral. 8 interviews. Very difficult. 2 on site trips. Great travel prep by the company. Appropriate accomodations. Me and my family were very happy with the process. The HR Staff at LO are tops!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Exactly what I wanted.

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

interview test is quite typical, the whole process is done within a month. one offsite technical test, one onsite technical, one technical interview, one general interview and a final interview with the head

Independent Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LiveOps in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was an extensive questionnaire, a background check, several system checks. I was also asked to submit a recorded script read. After waiting on the background check I was selected to continue. It was a little confusing because I was offered the contract before the background was complete so I stalled on purchasing equipment. I have already started training and I am preparing to take live calls next week. The interview process from the time I filled out the application until I was contracted and started training was less than 10 days.

Administration Finance Interview

Interview

typical phone interview, 2 rounds of on site interviews and selection meeting. Expect to spend most of the day in 1st rounds - - Thorough cross functional interviews.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferguson, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiveOps (Ferguson, MO (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Its awful, lengthy, and you don't know where you stand. They lure you in with promises of the moon, but you will soon find out that you are better off truly working for yourself ANYPLACE ELSE! I've never experienced such a hateful, malice filled abusive company and I strongly discourage any Insurance Agent or any Agent from working here!!!

Interview Questions

• Will you work for anything? Will you take VERBAL ABUSE for a little bit of money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. All you will make as an insurance agent is 5.00 a sale and that's it! No residuals, no nothing. I barely made 80.00 last week. They lure you in with the promise of making money, but you will make none here.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.