Lloyds Banking Group Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Assistant Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

Altogether 3 on-site interviews in Liverpool Street. Interview questions include going through CV, technical derivatives pricing and trading questions, math questions, personality questions. The interviewers are very nice, and willing to offer help to get you though the difficult questions. The office environment is nice and its location is in the city of London.

Got another offer

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

There was a two stage interview. The first interview was focused on your suitability for the role by talking through your CV and experience. There were also some scored competency questions. The Second stage was with different managers predominantly focused on competencies. There was a scoring system.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Very professional and friendly approach, getting into the level of detail it was necessary and not asking irrelevant questions. It was to good to mention what I was not very expert with so they know where I could reply less well their next questions.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions: describe about the time you made an unfavourable decision.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.