Lloyds Banking Group Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process went well. Two senior BAs interviewed me and asked the general questions about strengths, weaknesses, previous job experiences, etc.

Interview Questions

• However, because I was out of work for half a year and wanted to get back into work, I was keen to get into LBG. They asked me whether I had any plans to have children as I was married. I said no but upon reflection I don't think that it is legal to ask that kind of question in an interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. It was a personal interview and not technical. Main criterion was fit in the team and organisation. It seemed to be a very informal process. The second person on the interview actually seemed to be a bit clueless about what to say or ask. She, I think, had only been involved as an administrator in this hiring.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager and his college asked me a series of competency based questions, where I had to provide an example of an experience I had to match the competency

Interview Questions

• how did you deal with awkward stakeholders ?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was quite informal. Easier than expected, based on competency questions and skills. I was surprised that most common questions such as why Lloyds, why this role etc were not asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.