Lloyds Banking Group Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Took part in a debate, then after that we each gave a pre-prepared presentation, and then the last part of the process was an on the spot presentation based on a pretend credit card the bank was thinking of offering

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Short phone interview which lasted around 15mins. Then assessment day involving a case study for which you had to prepare your own presentation, a pre-prepared presentation and competency questions. Assessment day altogether lasted around three hours.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Wolverhampton, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, got sent an online test which I solved. Thought it was quite difficult since there wasn't enough time on the numerical part. But I passed and got called in for an interview. Interviewers were nice and made me feel comfortable. Consisted of 3 parts. A numerical individual case study, competency based questions and values.

Interview Questions

• Why credit risk??
      Questions around my dissertation in credit scoring?
      My preferred statistical software?   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in September 2015.

Interview

Through recruiter. Submitted CV and basic personal details. Numerical test. Telephone interview- very relaxed. Assessment centre (i was the only one)- prepare a presentation, basic coding test, competency interview, technical interview (analyse few graphs/charts/different statistical tests that could be applied.)

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I completed an application form, online tests, telephone interview and a half day assessment centre. The tests are standard SHL tests which were straight forward enough. The telephone interview was a mixture of competency questions and questions assessing motivation. The assessment day involved an ice breaker followed by a group task, individual task and presentation followed by a face to face interview which lasted about 45 minutes.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

The assessment day involved a 1 hour competency-based interview with two managers. Also, I was given 45 minutes to go through a case study and prepare a 10 minute presentation on some questions regarding the case study. Finally, there was a short 30 minute test to review my coding abilities.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.