Lloyds Banking Group Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyds Banking Group

3.1

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

No Pre tests or video interviews. There was one assessment centre.
Group exercise doing debates in teams of 2 about a range of random everyday topics
Presentation choosing the best credit card out of two options
Interview with two analysts with competency based and situational based questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Took part in a debate, then after that we each gave a pre-prepared presentation, and then the last part of the process was an on the spot presentation based on a pretend credit card the bank was thinking of offering

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Wolverhampton, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, got sent an online test which I solved. Thought it was quite difficult since there wasn't enough time on the numerical part. But I passed and got called in for an interview. Interviewers were nice and made me feel comfortable. Consisted of 3 parts. A numerical individual case study, competency based questions and values.

Interview Questions

• Why credit risk??
      Questions around my dissertation in credit scoring?
      My preferred statistical software?   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Short phone interview which lasted around 15mins. Then assessment day involving a case study for which you had to prepare your own presentation, a pre-prepared presentation and competency questions. Assessment day altogether lasted around three hours.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in September 2015.

Interview

Through recruiter. Submitted CV and basic personal details. Numerical test. Telephone interview- very relaxed. Assessment centre (i was the only one)- prepare a presentation, basic coding test, competency interview, technical interview (analyse few graphs/charts/different statistical tests that could be applied.)

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I completed an application form, online tests, telephone interview and a half day assessment centre. The tests are standard SHL tests which were straight forward enough. The telephone interview was a mixture of competency questions and questions assessing motivation. The assessment day involved an ice breaker followed by a group task, individual task and presentation followed by a face to face interview which lasted about 45 minutes.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

The assessment day involved a 1 hour competency-based interview with two managers. Also, I was given 45 minutes to go through a case study and prepare a 10 minute presentation on some questions regarding the case study. Finally, there was a short 30 minute test to review my coding abilities.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.