Lloyds Banking Group Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Customer Service Assistant

Lloyds Banking Group Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in November 2016.

Interview

Applied via their careers website, was asked to visit one of their Manchester store for an interview. When beginning my interview, the interviewer informed me that the position i applied for was only part time, 12-14 hours per week, which was not stated on the job advert or on the application. I even checked the advert after I left the interview and there was no mention of the position being part time, the salary was also advertised as £15,000-£16,000. Interview felt like a waste of time, travelling over and hour to get there to found out I had been lied to.

Interview Questions

• Example of a time you put forward an idea to change or improve an aspect of your role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a 3rd party, scheduled an interview at Lloyds Banking Group offices. Very laid back interview, asked to go over my CV and had 5 competency based questions, all regarding team work and customer service. Had a call a couple of days later with the offer.

Interview Questions

• When have you gone over your duty to provide excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and after completing a few assessments, I was invited for an interview. They asked basic competency questions. The whole process took about 4-6 weeks. I was not hired

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hereford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Hereford, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Completed a basic online information pack and gave in my CV. Invited to take part in online tests: mathematics, code reading and situation judgement tests. Passed and got invited for a face to face interview which I was subsequently offered a job a few days later. The vetting and pre-employment checks were quite stressful.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a Customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online application which was followed up by another questionnaire then I had to partake in a telephone interview which was very relaxed and straight forward to partake in, not offered employment

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted for about 20 mins. I applied online and had to do some online test and I was invited to a selection day which is the interview. The process took about 2 weeks and I got their decision after 4 days.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlesbrough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Middlesbrough, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was quickly told I had passed the first stage and the next step would be some numeracy and literacy based tests. I was again quickly told I had passed this step and would find out the next step soon. After a week I was offered an in-person interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes with the store manager and assistant manager. Felt really comfortable and put at ease the entire time. I was asked 3 competency based questions which required in-depth responses, and then more general questions like why I want to work for the company etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lloyds? Give us an example of a time you dealt with a stressful situation? Give us an example of a time you provided excellent customer service/when you went above and beyond for a customer? Give us an example of a time you dealt with a complaint?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in January 2018.

Interview

Applied just before Christmas and passed the online testing. Received a phone call from the branch in mid January to come in for an interview the following week. I was interviewed by the Branch Manager and another customer service assistant who were both very friendly. The questions were not particularly difficult and the interview lasted about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Lloyd's Banking Group?
      How do you prioritise your workload?
      Describe a time where you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (York, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online, about 2 weeks later got an email asking me to attend a 'selection event' (interview). It was a very casual interview with some competency based questions and general chat to find out some information about you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you provided excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

I completed the online application and heard back very quickly saying they would like me to complete the online assessments which wasn't to difficult. Then I was invited to organise a telephone interview which again wasn't too bad. I was asked the usual why you, why lloyds. It's good if you can prepare some stories or experiences of dealing with difficult customers or when you have delivered excellent service. Got a call straight back to say I had a face to face interview. It was very similar to the telephone interview, prepare lots of examples! I had to do a telephone role play with an unhappy customer but it was fine really just be polite and apologise. My interviewer told my that he was going to make me an offer and am in the process of completing my contracts and vetting. But that takes a while. Face to face interview was in October and I don't start til January.

Interview Questions

• After giving an example of a time I delivered excellent service I was asked what I would do differently?
      Tell of a time that you have made a suggestion that has improved work conditions?
      When have you had to tell someone something they didn't want to hear?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase just that we are offering you X amount of money.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.