Lloyds Banking Group Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Customer Service Interview Questions

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Telephone interview after applying online , the start of the interview was questions about the bank such as ' why lloyds?' ' what do you know about us' sort of style. Then, the majority of the interview was competency based questions such as 'give an example of a time you have gone the extra mile for someone' ect . Then a 10 minute role-play at the end

Interview Questions

• give an example of a time you have gone the extra mile for someone   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Applied online via Lloyd’s. Easy application form with a question asking what you can bring to Lloyd’s. A few days after I received an email inviting me to the assessment centre.
    The assessment centre - one on one interview - Competency based questions. I prepared for these and felt like I was repeating myself on several occasions with the type of questions they asked. Even though I fully explained each scenario in depth. One question I wasn’t happy with is - do you have any children? This has nothing to do with my suitability for the role so I’m not sure why they asked.
    Then went onto a written exercise where I replied in letter form to a customer. Pretty easy stuff.
    Lasted around 90 minutes altogether. All in all I felt like it was a good interview even though I didn’t get an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where there was conflict in a work place.

Tell me a time where there was a change in a workplace that you needed to adapt

Why do you want to work for Lloyd’s

Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for a customer

Do you have any children (totally unacceptable question to ask!)   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview arrangement wasn’t very structured, several of us arrived at the same time but it told each of us to wait approx 1.5 hours for one to one interview. To be fair the one to one interview was quite relaxing and good experience for future interviews.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by face to face interview. Telephone interview lasted around 25 minutes and consisted of questions regarding my personal skills and experience. This was followed by situational questions

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Liverpool, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

I have applied online, I received a message where I was asked to choose a convenient hour for the phone interview. It was a 40 min interview, the person was very nice and supportive, a few competency questions and a play role. At the end he told me that I was successful and basically that was it

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a change in you career or your education   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

After submitting an application online, I got a txt message saying I need to book an interview time slot. I chose a time slot and I was called at the exact time I chose.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Putney, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Putney, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

it was comparatively easy. they asked me to give an online test and after a couple of days, they invited me for an interview. the interview was easy. I was asked few competency based questions which I answered based on my past work experience. Finally, after 3 days, I got a call about my selection and the verification process which takes about 2-3 months.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you are the most suitable candidate for the job   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.