Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in November 2016.

Interview

You first make an application online, but there aren't any motivation questions you need to answer. You then do their strengths test and numerical test. After, you get a feedback report on your strengths based on the test and if succesful in both you get invited to do the video interview. Mine consisted of nine questions, which were mainly competency-based and included only one motivational question really (what did you learn about LBG during your research?).

Interview Questions

• Do you think people who know you would say that you are good at explaining complex ideas and information in a way that is easy to understand?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in December 2016.

Interview

The online application is simple, nothing about competence-based questions. But you have to complete the SJT and numerical tests. I did the video interview. There are 9 questions. You have 30 seconds to prepare and 90 seconds to answer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why your chosen stream
      2. Did you take Initiatives?
      3. Did your peer says you are good at explaining complex information?
      4. What have you learnt through the research about Lloyds and how did you incorporate it in your role
      5. Do you think external and internal customer services are important? Why?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in December 2017.

Interview

Process consisted of application & tests, video interview, then assessment centre. Application and numerical/verbal tests were straight forward enough. Questions asked in the video interview and assessment centre were all strengths-based. Process as a whole was rather scripted and impersonal!

Interview Questions

• How important is it to have the trust and respect of your colleagues?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Solihull, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

fairly easy, after the initial online tests and recorded interview had assessment center in Solihull for half a day, consisted of an essay,group activity,individual interview and then a presentation prepared before hand. the recorded interview was difficult and practice as much as you want. the online tests were fairly easy. the assessment center was not a piece of cake but not to difficult either, since it was only for Graduate scheme

Interview Questions

• why Llyods?
      recent developments in Banking?
      general competencies
      the personal interviewer had list of about 20 questions, in a very limited time frame   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Standard easy online tests, numerical and verbal reasoning. Online test of 10 intra-office scenarios, where you had to pick the "best" response. Apparently rejected on the basis to my answers to those questions. Sent slightly insulting "personalised" feedback which was clearly identical for all people rejected.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.