Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 8 Jan 2019

3.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Scheme Interview

Interview

Video interview, automated questions - 12 questions, 30 seconds to prepare for each and 90 seconds to answer.

Mainly strengths based questions and 2/3 questions Lloyds/why the specific role.

7 days to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you delivered exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Solihull, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Online tests followed by a Skype interview,where questions are pre-recorded. Then a long assessment day if you are successful. It was tough but also very fun! people were friendly and eager to help.
    The day consisted of one-on-one interviews, a group task for which you can't prepare, a written situational assessment, and a presentation on a "product that will make Lloyds the best bank for its customers". Relate every single answer in the day to Lloyds 3 core aims, and how they can be the best possible for customers.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of where you have overcome a challenge   1 Answer

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a video interview. However, it only gives 30 seconds to prepare and 90 seconds to answer, so at least for me it is quite difficult to control the timing. The number of questions is 10 this year before it was 12, and they are typical competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Why lloyds? Why this programme? teamwork/values of lloyds...etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Interview

The online test was easy and quick to do, it was in three sections. First you have the situation, numerical reasoning and critical reasoning test. After the online assessments, you will get an video interview and lastly assessment centre

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, did some initial tests and then a job simulation. The job simulation included numerical questions, replying to emails and voice calls, Most questions were related to material provided just before the questions so you cant really prepare for them.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of that you achieved in the last 6 months?   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in March 2015.

Interview

The process starts with a video interview where you record your answers and send it. If you pass that then you attend the assessment centre in Solihull. There are current graduates that will be present in the assessment centre to support you through the day, as it will be quite long; around 9-4:30.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.