Lloyds Banking Group IT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group IT Project Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 people, senior and peer with a list of company standard competency based questions. Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. It wasn't intended to be difficult and the interviewers were very agreeable and warm . They were experienced interviewers and it showed. They listened to the answers and asked follow ups. Actually, it was as enjoyable as an interview can be.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a project that was running late and may miss it's end date and how did you communicate that to stakeholders ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Agency initial screening and a competency based interview with two people. Following this I had to write a short summary of why I think I would be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with the Programme Manager who invited me for an informal chat. We went for a cup of coffee and after all the background checks were completed I was offered the contract

Interview Questions

• Relevant technical experience and an ability to deal with challenging situations and ambiguity   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.