Lloyds Banking Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Intern Interview Questions

3.2

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Well there was a posting on my schools website about a "women in banking" I applied to that. I had a phone screening asking me about myself and why I was interested in finance. After the event itself, I had two more phone interviews that went well. Then I was invited to their superday at their office in NY and I got the offer the next day!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   2 Answers
  • Tell me more about *a particular experience*   1 Answer
  • What are your career goals   2 Answers
  • What are you looking to get out of this internship   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

I applied online. Then had to do 3 types of psychometric tests. For a bank, the tests were not very difficult. Then I had to do a recorded video interview with 9 questions

Interview Questions

• What exciting thing you have learned about Lloyds during your research?
      Why did you choose this particular role at Lloyds Banking Group?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

After passing the application and online testing stages of the assessment process, you are invited to a video interview consisting of 9 strength-based questions. The interview lasts for approximately 30 minutes and you can take this interview anywhere and at any time. You are given 5 days to complete it. There was no assessment centre for the internship programme.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

A standard strength and competency-based video interview. You get 30 seconds to prepare and 90 to record your answer. The questions are pre-recorded by one of their employees. She reads out the question for you and then it is displayed on the side of the screen during prep time and when answering. Even though 90 seconds seem enough, if you use the STAR approach as recommended by Lloyds, try to avoid giving a "general" answer and dive into your story.

Interview Questions

• The email they send when inviting for the video interview gives a great insight into what the questions might be about. Have a good answer to what excites you about the Lloyds Banking Group.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in October 2015.

Interview

Application followed by numerical and verbal testing followed by a video interview. No assessment center required. Video interview consisted of competency based questions and company knowledge questions. Whole process was not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Competancy based questions and questions around ethics and company values.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Video interview of about 8 questions. You have 1 week to prepare from the moment you receive the email.

Most useful way to prepare is to do research on what the Bank does and its values.

Interview Questions

• Motivational questions regarding the company and the role I was applying for   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The first stage was online psychometric tests, then if you pass this you are given a strengths based online interview (pre recorded) which has 10 questions. You can prepare for why Lloyds and why the role but preparing for the strengths based questions is very difficult.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in December 2017.

Interview

You have five days to complete the video interview. I expected the sonru interface, but instead it was Lloyds' own, which was not 'very' robust. 30 seconds to prepare for giving the answer, 90 seconds to answer. They probably change the questions every year as the questions were not the same as in 2016. 9 questions

Interview Questions

• why lloyds
      why this programme
      what is your approach to overcome setback, such as receiving constructive feedback?
      how will you make sure that you deliver excellent results despite the challenges you may face
      in your opinion, why is it important to put customers first?
      what do you do to make sure people trust and respect each other in the team?
      etc   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Online application, numerical test, phone interview and Assessment centre day with group task, presentation and 1 on 1 interview (1 hour long). Was in Solihull for all intern candidates to based across the country.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

application form-numeracy test- phone interview- assessment centre

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.