Lloyds Banking Group Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Internship Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jan 2019

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was split into 3 stages in the assessment centre. First was an individual case study which had to be presented after reviewing it for about 15 minutes. Second was a group discussion of a business problem, and third was the personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this industry and how would you be a good fit?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Internship Interview

Interview

The application process and online tests were fairly easy. However, the tests take around 90 mins as they have to be completed in the same sitting. I have not received any feedback yet, but I assume it is very competitive as people achieving 90%+ in the online tests still do not receive an interview offer.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

applied for internship and did initial applications. then there was a numerical reasoning test, which on the whole was a lot easier than those in the current market. after this was a test to suit if you have the right characteristics for the job. finally you have a video interview

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

10 questions, test on your behaviour. Not easy, but just keep calm and answer naturally.
    it's not situational judgement test, but strength-based interview. Questions asked doesnt require you to have experience, just your thoughts and personal opinions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in March 2017.

Interview

Online form and numerical /psychometric tests followed by a one-way video interview.
    I found the online tests quite approachable and the video interview quite nervewracking but good experience! Nice to avoid an assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Do you think your peers would say that you are good at explaining complex information or ideas in an easy-to-understand manner?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.