Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 23 May 2019

2.9

Sort:

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

I was recruited into a post MBA rotation programme. The process started in March with numeric and comprehension tests sent through by email. After that there was a very long wait and in mid May I was contacted regarding the next stage of the process - assessment centre (full day). On the day there was a competency based HR interview (STAR approach is widely used in LBG), then two massive case studies (prep time 2 hours for one and 1 hour for another): one role play with subordinate colleague, the other strategic direction of organisation). Both were delivered to executive level colleagues. Hope this helps

Financial Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (New York, NY (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

I meet with the CFO and the Managing director on the first day. We all got along really well and I got positive feedback form the recruiter. The next day I met with what would be my dorect report. Even the recruirter warned me that she had no personality but I was still taken aback. She was diconnected and distant.

THis was a bacward interviw. Usually the potential direct hire is the easy interview and the higher ups are more hardass.

Interview Questions

• Why dont you have your CPA?   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in August 2008.

Interview

how to add windows pc in unix network

Customer Service, Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Brighton, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

First call phone interview proceed to next stage, second interview stared with company presentation with interviewers and all the other candidates, interview then with yourself in person with a team of two interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Very in depth question process done in a team of two interviewers
      Role play a call, and previous experience,   1 Answer

Commercial Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Solihull, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

online test: numerical, verbal, situational
    video interview: 8 questions
    assessment centre : group exercise, presentation. vr excersie

Important to be yourself. Can't really prepare for the assessment centre but they make you feel very comfortable and at ease

Lead Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hove, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Hove, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Face to Face Competency Based Interview - approx. 1 hour; fairly straightforward and not too scary! My agent was very helpful in preparing me for this interview - i.e provided me with full role description, notes on Lloyds Values and some focus questions that may be included.

Interview Questions

• Questions focussed on relevant experience and they were keen to have these tied back to Lloyds Values   1 Answer

Director Interview

Interview

Looking for senior women for their ranks. Open to hear what divisions and roles within it would be of interest. Strategic discussion around the positioning of the bank in the context of its peers, Brexit and alternative finance

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in March 2015.

Interview

The process starts with a video interview where you record your answers and send it. If you pass that then you attend the assessment centre in Solihull. There are current graduates that will be present in the assessment centre to support you through the day, as it will be quite long; around 9-4:30.

Risk Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online with a CV and cover letter. I was then invited to an Assessment Centre in December 2018, about a month after applying. We took part in a group debate, then had 45 minutes to look over some info and individually prepare a presentation. The presentation was around 15 minutes with questions, and this led straight into the interview which was around 45 minutes. The interview had 2 interviewers and was motivation/strengths based.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you have developed your skills in activities outside of work/university   Answer Question

Credit Risk Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

First stage was online application and testing, which was pretty standard compared to other companies. Then I had an assessment centre in Cardiff which consisted of a group exercise, individual case study presentation and a competency-based interview. The group exercise was a debate which wasn't very enjoyable as it felt very competitive and there were 12 of us which makes it difficult for everyone to contribute. I would have preferred a more teamwork-based exercise like most other assessment centres. The case study was ok but would be very difficult if you didn't have basic knowledge about APR and credit cards. The one-to-one interview involved fairly standard competency questions but it wasn't very personal or conversational, just a list of questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Lloyds?
      When have you shown leadership?
      When have you had to communicate complex information?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.