Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 23 May 2019

2.9

Sort:

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Completed Online tests and got an interview however advertised hours weren't given, They offered me 30 hours A MONTH. however I still went on wit the interview with no motivation

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Competency based questions around experience and scenarios you have gained from your work experience

- initial online application.
    - cultural assessment
    - face to face interview and presentation
    - final offer

Took about 3 months and not very good at keeping communication

Women In Banking Week 2019 Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview, with two female interviewers. Lasted for about 40 minutes. The latter part of the interview was more personal and follow-up questions. They go through the details of your cv and ask you to elaborate on them. The interviewers were friendly and trying not to frighten you.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was the third round of application and involved a standard video interview. The interview contained 12 question, for which you have two minutes to answer each question.

Customer Service, Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Brighton, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

First call phone interview proceed to next stage, second interview stared with company presentation with interviewers and all the other candidates, interview then with yourself in person with a team of two interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Very in depth question process done in a team of two interviewers
      Role play a call, and previous experience,   1 Answer

Graduate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had to do an online application followed by a numerical test and then an assessment centre. The assessment centre contained my interview and it was very varied. The day included individual short 5 minute tests, a 1 to 1 interview, numerical testing and a group activity. The 1 to 1 interview lasted 20 minutes roughly and consisted of eight to twelve questions. The questions were scenario-based and job-based.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at our company?   1 Answer
    • What upcoming bank regulation do you know of that will affect our company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I got referred by a friend so I skipped the phone interview, got contacted via email to complete an online assessment, then once completed in the matter of a couple days I got an appointment for a 1:1 interview. The 1:1 interview lasted less than the initial 3 hours stated and consisted of a a 45 minute skilled based interview then of a role play on the phone.

Risk Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Online CV and Cover Letter application alongside an Excel spreadsheet with location and role preferences. Assessment Centre consisting of a strength-based interview, individual case study and presentation, and a group discussion.

PMO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Friendly interviewers, easy and straightforward application, found out quickly that I had the job, got offered two locations I could work from. Very pleasant interview overall. It felt more like a conversation than being examined under the microscope.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisburn, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Lisburn, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and was invited to do an online assessment then an interview in branch. The interview was conducted by two managers who both put me at ease and were very friendly, one asked questions while the other wrote down my answers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a time I had helped someone and what the outcome was   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.