Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyds Banking Group

2.9

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

You interview with HR first, followed by a phone interview, followed by in person interviews and a final interview with the MD of the respective group.
    A lot of candidates will be invited in to interview even though it is clear they will not get the job. Managers will usually recommend friends or acquaintances for jobs and know who they want to hire before the process even begins but they still go through the HR process so they can not be accused of nepotism.
    If you are interviewing for a position below Vice President, be ready to speak to the financial statements and how they work together.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The Managing Director has final say in the ultimate outcome, but the hiring manager is key and should lobby on your behalf. If you can't enlist the hiring manager, there will be no negotiation.

Associate Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (New York, NY (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Comprehensive. They love the details. Spare no expense at explaining your experiences. They appreciate out of the box thinking. Craft your responses carefully - they like a "thinker" and not just a soldier.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult work day you've had thus far?   1 Answer

Spring Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (New York, NY (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

It was a round of interviews at their office near Bryant Park. Over 3 hours met with 6 managers from various departments at Lloyds, half an hour each. All the interviews were resume cum behavioral interviews.

There were about 50 applicants applying for 6 positions. Very competitive and they are just looking for a reason to send you packing.

Financial Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (New York, NY (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

I meet with the CFO and the Managing director on the first day. We all got along really well and I got positive feedback form the recruiter. The next day I met with what would be my dorect report. Even the recruirter warned me that she had no personality but I was still taken aback. She was diconnected and distant.

THis was a bacward interviw. Usually the potential direct hire is the easy interview and the higher ups are more hardass.

Interview Questions

• Why dont you have your CPA?   1 Answer

PMO Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with my immediate boss who was Mobile PMO Lead, Her boss who was digital PMO lead for the first and the head of digital for the second. They asked me open ended questions such as "do you have any finance experience?" and "how would you manage a plan or a risk on a project". They were polite and courteous.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your experience.   1 Answer

Risk Interview

Interview

Had to fill in a online form with preferences of where to be based. Then had a phone call interview, which due to Covid 19 was followed by a online interview and presentation.

Interview Questions

• Can you name anything outside your degree that you have learnt?   Answer Question

Phone Bank Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

1 v 1, I felt like it was on shipment and I won and got the job offer.

I liked the interview I would rate it and I hope everyone applies as it’s a brill place to
    Work

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Competency based questions around experience, what it is you are looking for in the future and what you are willing to do to achieve success - do you read books to help you do this

Graduate Analyst Interview

Interview

The video interview was pretty terrible and off putting. Didn't have it for any other interview processes.
    Seemed very impersonal during the video interview process and with questions that didn't particularly make much sense. Would avoid if asked to do something g similar

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face interview with two interviewers. The interview process was concise and seamless, relatively informal. The interview lasted about an hour and was a general discussion about the role and my experience.