Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyds Banking Group

2.9

Content Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Received call from recruiter, organised interview. Interview a few days later. Casual interview at premises. Described role and office culture. Went through resume and asked about previous experience and how it would fit with the role. Asked what my goals were.

Placement Interview

Interview

First group exercise where 3 different topics were debated between two groups. Then individual presentation with details given on the day, involving comparing two credit card plans. Then individual interview.

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview - basic question on why the role, what makes a good leader, greatest achievements to date, personality questions, technical questions related to the role too.
    Then got invited to assessment centre

Interview Questions

• - why Llyods
      - what makes you a good candidate   1 Answer

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Chester, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

A group of around 5 people, just did a 2 role play calls. After the first one you got some advice and needed to try and work on it for the second one. No regular interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

The interview lasted for about 30 minutes, the panel consisted of two people who were quite friendly. The questions were what you would normally expect for the position, drawing on to your experience and skills such as teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you did more than what was expected from you   Answer Question

On Call Customer Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 min.
    I was asked to talk about myself, then what I knew regarding the position I was applying for. More questions related to situations I had asked in previous jobs and how I reacted in those situations.

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2020.

Interview

Mainly generic questions > walk me through your resume, tell me about how you managed a conflict, tell me about a time you went above and beyond your role.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose risk management and how well do you know about it   Answer Question

Insurance Products Line Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applicaiton process is not on a rolling basis. After taking the online test which included numerical and reasoning tests that were all timed, everyone had to wait for a month for to wait for a result to pass into the online video interview stage. The online video interview was fairly easy as well, strengths-based interview with a few basic questions such as why them and why that specific line. After the video interview, we had to wait for another month to know the result. The assessment centre was fairly enjoyable as well. All the staff made it very fun and friendly for all the participants. Lloyds posted all the dates for when the latest you should hear back from them for each application stage which was helpful as you know when to expect a reply. Overall, very clear process.

Quantitative Researcher (PhD Program) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1hour first round, mostly a cv chat, one easy Python question.

3 one hour interviews. One with senior guy talking about cv and how company/role would work then two technical interviews with younger quants . Mixture of math and programming questions.

1 hour interview with head of quant. Mostly cv, motivation, behavioural questions.

The middle interview had to be in London but the other two were london or VC. I did the first face to face and the final on VC. It would have been better the other way around probably.

They paid all my expenses including expensive train tickets from Bath to London.

Interview Questions

• tricky calculus questions, whiteboard code to do with trees.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

The first steps of the recruitment process are a Strengths and Cultural Assessment , Critical Reasoning Test and Numerical Reasoning Test which i found completely useless for the purpose of the internship. After those I haven't gone ahead with the process but I believe their methods of assessment are way too superficial.