Lloyds Banking Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 May 2019

2.9

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Online application, numerical test, phone interview and Assessment centre day with group task, presentation and 1 on 1 interview (1 hour long). Was in Solihull for all intern candidates to based across the country.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

application form-numeracy test- phone interview- assessment centre

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in April 2013.

Interview

You must first fill in information in their online application process. It is considerably easier than most other employers, requiring to answer no motivational questions many companies choose to use.
    This was then followed by a telephone interview which followed a fairly conventional structure, with many common HR questions such as motivation at working for them in particular and personal strengths and weaknesses.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East London (South Africa)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (East London (South Africa)).

Interview

First, it was online test, including numerical and verbal. And then it was phone interview, which was around half an hour. Quick chat at the beginning and comptency questions after.

Interview Questions

• What do you think we can do to increase public confidence for banks?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in January 2016.

Interview

The final stage was the strengths based video interview. It consisted of 9 questions; for each question there were 30 seconds to read and thinking about the question, then 1 minute 30 seconds to respond to it while recorded. There is no opportunity to re-record.

Top tip to practice recording yourself under this time constraint as it isn't very long when under pressure when you have content to talk about and have to be comfortable enought at the same time to get your personality across. Also, make a grid of around 10 strengths and assign one example to it you can use to contextualise your answer. It saves time and eases nerves during those 30 seconds prep.

Interview Questions

• Are you someone who always takes the initiative?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

After the psychometric tests, I have been asked to complete online interview. I had to record myself and answer the questions having 30seconds to read the question on the screen and 90seconds to answer. This was the last stage of the interview?

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in October 2012.

Interview

This was for the LLoyds scholars programme. Firstly I had numeracy and logical skills tests online. Then I had a telephone interview where I was asked about the current financial problem and what I would do If i was working at Lloyds to aid the recovery as well as the usual questions like 'why did you apply to us?'. Then I had a whole day assessment center which consisted of 1) reading text and being able to apply what I had learnt in an interview 2) one to one interview about my background and my CV and 3) a group interview on a companies next steps.

Intern Interview

Interview

There are 5 stages to the process. They are online form, questionnaire, test, phone interview and if you impress them during your telephone interview they'll invite you to an onsite assessment at a location near you. It will include an interview and a role-play exercise. Following the onsite assessment, we will make you an offer if we believe you will succeed on the apprenticeship programme.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

i was invited into the assessment centre day , there were 11 people there . The whole process last from 9am to 4 pm . It was extremely tired after a whole day . But it was really worth it .

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied in June, I got a response end of July when I contacted them.
    I had a phone interview and then the final interview in the headquarters in London where I met two employees of the Internal Audit team

Unfortunately, I had to ring them to get a final answer

Interview Questions

• The questions were about my personal and intrapersonal skills   1 Answer