Lloyds Banking Group Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyds Banking Group

3.1

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Solihull, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was good and they gave you guidance throughout. First there was the normal tests and then a video interview, and after that you attended an assessment center where there was a one on one interview, a group activity and another writing exercise. The assessment center day was actually fun and I enjoyed getting to know the other candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Solihull, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Personality test and numerical test followed by recorded interview then assessment centre.

I received a rejection however it has been nearly two months and I have not received the feedback report for my assessment centre. The company portrays a culture that they care about learning and development but the managers can not be bothered to give feedback. They promised it would be uploaded in a week and when I initially contacted they said they would upload it in a month and half which is not an acceptable time frame. It has now nearly been two months and after numerous calls and emails after being told it was uploaded by staff when it was not I have still not received it.

The people I was talking to did not take the time to listen to me and kept on insisting it was uploaded, please have the decency to give feedback after an applicant has put so much effort into applying and attending assessment centres.

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Nottingham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The video interview is recorded. There are 9 questions in total, 30 seconds for preparation and 90 seconds for talking. You can do the interview whenever you want within 5 days from the time you receive the email from the company. It took a week to receive the result of the interview.

Interview Questions

• - Do people think you can explain complex ideas in a way that is easier to understand?
      - When challenges arise, are you someone who naturally take ownership?
      - What have you learned from LBG. How would you apply them to your new role?   Answer Question

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

I got my video interview after the online tests. The system showed me question and then record my response. There was a practice question at the beginning. There were 2 motivational and 7 competency questions, but not the usual STAR format competencies. It was mentioned in the instructions but still surprised me a little. I was given 30 seconds to prepare and 90 seconds to answer each question. I received my rejection after 5 working days.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned about Lloyds during your research?   1 Answer

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied for the legal stream in the graduate program.

The process was very long and it took quite a while to get to the interview process. We were 9 people in the end for 2 jobs. I was not made an offer in the end but they said that they had received hundreds of applications for the legal stream in particular.

The assessment centre was a lot more difficult than I anticipated, but was a fairly relaxed atmosphere.

The group task was fairly quick and it was difficult to get a word in with the others in my group. The written task was straightforward and the presentation was a good way to highlight your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions - ensure that have thorough knowledge of the stream you are applying for   1 Answer

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in December 2016.

Interview

Very quick process. I applied just before Christmas. The application itself was very straightforward and only asked you to fill in contact details. This was then followed by a very easy "untimed" numerical test, and a slightly more challenging Situational Judgement Test. Video interview with 9 questions. Be sure to prepare for this in advance! Heard back about assessment center in early January.

Interview Questions

• Why Lloyds?
      What have you found about Lloyds while doing research?
      Do you usually take initiative?
      Describe a time you exceeded customer expectation   Answer Question

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in October 2016.

Interview

How would you ensure you fit in well in a new team, why do you think this is important? 9)Do you respond well to difficult situations, achieve successful outcomes despite high levels of pressure?
    10) what challenges Lloyds are currently facing,
    11) Name any changes in the banking industry that may have a short or long term impact on the bank itself?
    12)Why is it important to uphold ethical standards?
    13) What's your biggest achievement?

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in November 2016.

Interview

applied online in october via Milkround and was invited to complete the online tests. one numerical reasoning and another situational strengths. then get a feedback report. passed these and was invited to online video interview with around 8/9 questions. Questions were mainly focussed on your strengths and motivations and your achievements. passed this and I am about to attend the assessment centre

Interview Questions

• why is teamwork important? what are lloyds values? when did you show leadership?   Answer Question

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in November 2016.

Interview

Straight forward and quick. It took about 3 weeks plus.
    Online application
    Online tests - numerical, verbal, logical and situational judgement test.
    Video Interview
    Assessment Centre (Innovation Lab)
    Communication is very good and recruiter maintains contact throughout the process and is quick to address concerns and adjust dates to suit you.

Interview Questions

• Why have you applied to that programme.
      How do your friends and family describe you.
      Strength based interview.   Answer Question

Lloyds Banking Group Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The video interview was competency based and very straight forward. There were 9-10 questions and for each question some time 1.5 min was allotted. Also there were 60 sec allowed after the question displays on the screen for preparation. I would recommend to prepare the questions beforehand and just revise what you have prepared in those 60 sec. Best of luck for the whole process

Interview Questions

• 6. Describe when you ensured somebody received a level of service or support that exceeded their expectations etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.