Lloyds Banking Group Mortgage Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Mortgage Advisor Interview Questions

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in January 2015.

Interview

Did an online application and was called for an interview the next working day, competency based questions around skills and how they relate to the role .. Very quick and transparent and good communication between interviewer and interviewee.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone screen and then an interview with two managers at the office including a phone call exercise. The interview was standard STAR format competencies, and the phone call was a role-play with an irate customer. Lasted about 30 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked as a team, what were you trying to achieve and how did you help achieve this?   Answer Question

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

1. Online application.
    2. Interview in Newport

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in January 2016.

Interview

One on one with the LMM (local mortgage manager) and regional manager who observed.

Competency based such as why Lloyds, why mortgages. What are my strengths, how do I stay organised and manage workload.

Spoke about the values and went through my CV and work experience

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I registered online for the job. I was contacted a few days later by REEDS recruitment agency who asked lots of questions about my education and my work experience. They focused particularly on Customer Service and Banking experience. It was straight forward enough and I was even coaxed a little by the phone interviewer.
    I was then invited to the Lloyds branch in Belfast where I was given some banking info information on a piece of paper and given 10 minutes to look over it. I was told to stick to that information, take my time and show good phone manner. Very straight forward if you remained calm.

Interview Questions

• I had to ensure I checked security details correctly of incoming calls. Important at a bank!   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Standard bank process, tele interview, online assessments, face to face. I really haven't got 50 words minimum to write about lloyds banking group as it's really not interesting enough to have 50 words

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Vetting done by reed.co.uk and if you ever had a disciplinary with previous employer, you will be eventually declined, due to not being fit&proper fo the SMRC (senior management regime certificate) the application doesn't ask about this, waste of 2months waiting around for vetting to be done. And then declined

Interview Questions

• What do you know about mortgage advising, why do you want o be a mortgage advisor.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.