Lloyds Banking Group On Call Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group On Call Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

On Call Customer Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

I applied online and then got online test to complete, after a while got email for interview, it was competency based interview also main focus was why we want to join lloyds.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

On Call Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Wolverhampton, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Two on one interview, with one being a scribe in person at the location of work. Occasional question asked when colleague referred to them to them if they wanted to add anything. Some basic questions followed by some competencies which I completed from basic preparation and research which I carried out beforehand, I was not given any information about the questions before the interview, which is something I actually prefer. Should note that I'm on hold for future vacancies.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Can you give an example of time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you tackle the situation?   1 Answer
    • Can you give an example of a time you couldn't answer a customer's query and how did you go about solving the issue?   1 Answer
    • Can you give an example of how you exceeded customer expectations?   1 Answer

On Call Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, and passed the assessment. Asked to come for an interview, and the interview was fairly easy. However I was prepared for the interview by knowing about the company and their products and services. All questions were competency based and need to answer these using the STAR technique.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

On Call Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardigan, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Cardigan, Wales (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Initially applied via INDEED, heard back via email to do some online testing. Completed and succeeded the tests. Heard after a few days again that I was successful in getting an interview. Also had text confirmation and reminders leading up to the interview day. Over positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time you’ve dealt with an angry customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you’ve completed a project.   Answer Question

On Call Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Went into the branch and was interviewed by a manager then was led into private place to meet the the regional manager which turnt into a mini interview. Everything you say is written down. I recieved a response that my application is in progress on 3 days later as they wanted more information. A week later that I was offered the job. I would advise you dress very smart and really communicate what experience and skills you can bring to the job. Also if you want develop within the company mention it.

On Call Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online. Got a link to complete online test. Immediately the result was emailed that I have passed it.
    After a few days got a call for scheduling the interview.

Immediately after I left the buildING after the interview I received an email saying that my application is put on hold and the vacancy for which I interviewed has been removed but my application will be saved in case another similar opportunity arises.

Interview Questions

• Why banking industry?   Answer Question
    • Describe the time when u provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you took a risk and it did not work out for you.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when u trusted a Co worker to complete a particular project.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.