Lloyds Banking Group Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Personal Banker Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grantham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Grantham, England (UK)).

Interview

Asked basic interview question, the interviewer was OK, seemed like he didnt care about my answer though it was OK. The wait for the interview was long and it felt like i wasnt there for an interview but like i was the bad person being overwhelmed with questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you travel all the way here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Southampton, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online and had to take an online test to which I received an email straight away saying they want to offer me an interview.
    I attended my interview at one of the branches which was at 9:30am but the branch didn't actually open until 9:30.
    The interview was one to one and had two parts. The first part mainly involved questions relating to achievements and if you enjoy working as a team. Very straightforward questions. The second part was stupid in my opinion - role play. The role play was to 'sell a phone contract', you have 10 minutes to retain a fair amount of info and relay it/ask questions. To me, the interviewer didn't really know how to answer the questions I was asking her relating to the task and the conversation was hard to keep flowing as it seemed as though she did not know how to respond.
    After the interview they told me I would hear back within 5 days. A week later - nothing. I phoned but they said they had not come to a decision! A decision came after 2 weeks to which I was told they hired internally but would like to interview me again for another role. I was told I would be rung the following week to arrange an interview and I did not hear anything! 3 weeks later I had a phone call! I've declined this as I've got another job

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Online application, online testing, face to face interview, competency based question, interview was done by 2 managers who took notes through out, it took about 1 hour thirty minutes to complete and I was given my answer about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.